2.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

I find this lip balm to be a little disappointing. It is a too waxy for my liking, not very moisturizing and I just did not like the taste at all. With that said, it did stay on my lips overnight and stopped them from drying out, so maybe I just need to try some of their other flavors. At any rate, I would never use this in the day time but might as a night time lip treatment. In my opinion, the packaging was nice and the cap stayed in place well, so that is the best thing I have to say about this otherwise disappointing product.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0
from

2 years ago

I bought this really for the sake of having something fall-scented. It doesn't moisturize as well as other burt's bees flavors I have tried. I would only recommend in in the months of september-novemeber only because it does smell very nice, and got me into the fall spirit. (I'd also recommend the mint cocoa flavor for winter) Otherwise, skip it for vanilla bean or original!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

Bought this on eBay pure for the novelty factor. A friend of mine and me, we love the PSL from Starbucks, and we were very sad that it was gone from the assortment again so this was a funny substitute ;). The product itself is not very special, the pumpkin spice taste is very light, and it moisturizes well enough. I'm a fan of BB's lip balms because they don't contain petroleum or mineral oils and this one fits right in with the rest of them.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

5 years ago

Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm is a Limited Edition available only at Target. The texture is similar to the Coconut Pear and the Vanilla Bean. There is an underlying clove scent mixed with what I believe is cinnamon. In all honesty, I did not find this to be moisturizing and I had to keep reapplying which I typically don't mind, but it felt as if the more I applied, the drier my lips became. After over night use, I found my lips to peel. I was hoping for a moisturizing product. I used this for a week to see if I would like it more. Packaging: Typical Burt's Bees yellow tube. Smell: 5/10 Moisturizing: 1/10. Better than nothing but nothing impressive. C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint from the Bigelow website is 20 times better. Actually so is Chapstick's Pumpkin Pie flavor from Chapstick that's available at Walmart. I really wanted to love this.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age44-55