Yankee Candle - MidSummer's Night (Uploaded by picklemesoftly)

4.1

82%
would repurchase
4.0/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/19/2016

You know the "bad boy" Byronic hero we're all irrationally attracted to, at least according to cliche? This is what he smells like once he's aged and matured, and has been around the block a few times. While he's still very bad indeed, he's now capable of occasionally transferring his overly intense focus onto things like pleasing his partner, showering regularly …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/08/2013

My friends and I call this: "Freshly Showered Man". If that appeals to you, you will like this candle.

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Aug/03/2012

Smells awesome. The only candle from Yankee Candles that I rebought.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

3.0

Jan/08/2012

I was looking forward to trying this as often times, at the end of the year sale when ordering a lot of candles to tide me over till the next one, it is out of stock. It's a unique, strong, masculine, scent. Once lit I most often burn until gone but this one, for me, becomes overpowering so lighting it for a few hours here and there works better. Having only used it for a few days my …Read more

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Sep/03/2011

This is my husband's favorite smell. I always burn this when he is around and it reminds me of him. I would't suggest this to someone that is 'scared' of strong smells. It is very heavy and makes your whole house smell like men's cologne. I will always repurchase this not for me, but for my husband.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jun/05/2011

The candle quality is great and wonderful but, this scent just isn't for me. It smells like mens colonge which instantly reminds me of axe which is just to strong and over powering. If you like that scent then this candle would be great for you but just not for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/27/2010

OMG this is the best smelling candle in the world in my opinion.. I love it so much.. I thinks it smells a bit like mens colone in a way if that makes sense .. besides being black which can be odd at first I have the candles, minis and huge ones and also the car air freshener cant get enough of this scent

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/25/2010

Haha me and friends jokingly call this the "sex candle." It's awesome...It can be very strong but at the same time, you kinda want that in a candle if it's the right scent! Reminds me a lot of men's cologne...and I like men's cologne :)

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (609 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/25/2010

I love this sent! it smell like Drakkar Noir, which is my favourite smell on a man. I only buy the little tarts, which cost 99p but the big jars here in the UK are about 18.99 which is just a bit too much in my opinion for a candle. I love most of the yankee candles but this is just a great unique smell, great for a change from your typical smells.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromshamcd

Feb/25/2010

I totally agree with the other reviewers who state this smells like a yummy man, it's delicious! This is in my top 5 Yankee scents and I keep going back to it time and time again. It actually puts me in the mood when I burn this one :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium