Palmer's Colour Correcting CC Cream

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I randomly picked this up off the shelf on a whim at the local discount supermarket. It cost about $5 NZ.

It's awesome! Very light coverage, so all my freckles still show through and I still look like myself... but it just kind of fuzzes everything out, evening out your skin tone a little. You only need a small amount, I just dab it over my face and smooth with my fingertips.

I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and haven't had any allergic reactions, haven't had any breakouts.
No offensive scent, just a light talcy type smell that goes away instantly. Cruelty free, and spf15. Very, very happy. Hope I can find it again to buy some more when mine runs out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got a sample off the Internet of this and thought I'd try it out.

Really glad I didn't actually buy it because I need pretty high coverage and this just didn't. Wasn't buildable either. although it did smooth out the skin tone underneath, it just did absolutely nothing for my blemishes. It did moisturise but I think for over my oily skin it made it a little worse.

Also when I cried later that day it did not hold up at all. And it didn't even just rub off, it left very noticeable streaks on my face.

So, I guess it did its job and "colour corrected" but only on uneven skin tones, not blemishes and not good for oily skin.

this cremé is an absolute LIFESAVER! we're not allowed to wear makeup at school so i'm stuck with CC creams for the time being. I stumbled upon this beauty and decided to try it out. It works like absolute magic! It covers most imperfections and is very lightweight. I highly recommend this for anyone on the hunt for a good CC cremé

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product will suit people that doesn't have much blemishes to cover.
The light/fair shade is darker than the BB cream version of light/fair.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Smells very nice (like custard to me)
-Easy to blend into skin
-Matte (no need to powder)
-Good for oily skin and combination skin
-Doesn't make you look washed-out/no white-cast

Cons:
-Not moisturising enough (I recomend using a moisturiser before applying this product)
-Coverage is very minimal (you're going to have to layer quite a bit on, if you want to cover your blemishes, or just use a concealer).
-Wouldn't work as nice for people with dry skin, I've got combination skin so it makes my dry patches look even more flakier.
-Lid is kind of hard to open ... (probably just me, but it kind of hurts my fingers)