Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

1 review

on 11/1/2014 10:30:00 AM

This facial oil is one of the best on the market. I never cease to be impressed by the results. Mad Hippie's basic premise is that they offer products with a large quantity of active ingredients and thus provide better results. I can say that I definitely appreciate the quality of the products which are natural/organic and contain well-recognized active ingredients that are clearly labeled with no extra junk or fillers. This oil moisturizes without leaving my face feeling greasy or sticky. I would say that the texture of this oil is medium, not too light and not too viscous (some oils are quite viscous and thick on the face). I like the silkiness of my skin after I use this oil overnight. At the modest price of $25 per ounce full retail price, this product fares way better than higher end brands found at sephora. Additionally, I can always find this product discounted at least twenty percent on websites like luckyvitamin.com. I do believe this has a slight plumping effect as well. I will definitely keep this in stock in my arsenal.

Popular Face Skincare Products