Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

4.5

on 11/10/2017 9:58:00 PM

I am so bad with skincare, you guys. I get lazy about using it, or I forget I have something, and to be honest I can't really tell when something is working unless the results are like "OH GOD GET IT OFF" or "Wow, I actually look alive". Thankfully this oil is the second one!
I don't know if it has done anything long term, but I use this when I feel painfully dry or when something angers my rosacea, and it works. It just does the job. It makes my skin look youthful and healthy, plump and radiant. That's all I need it to do and I'm very happy with it, so I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Wait, I just read the review below me and I had to come back and add something. I'm sure one drop spread out and delicately patted in is the way to do things, but I'm a brute and I slather on anywhere from 3-6 drops in one go, just whatever it feels like will make my skin stop hurting and be happy. I must have drier skin than I thought! It's absorbed by morning. Thanks for reading this long!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like a chocolate orange to me. Oh my god. It's heavenly. If nothing else, buy it just to sniff it.

Just kidding.

This is a very good product. I use it in very small amounts because I did find that if I used it every day all over my face, I'd start to break out, which is why I removed one lippie. Just a personal reaction. Now, every other day or so, I take one drop and massage it between my fingers. Then I press it into my forehead, nose, and cheeks. Basically, anywhere I feel might need a bit of extra moisture if it's giving me a problem. It makes my skin soft and silky.

This is such a nicely-textured oil. It leaves you glowy but not shiny from being too heavy. I really feel that one drop is enough for the entire face if you rub it between your palms and press, but of course everyone is different. I'm not even sure why I included that, or why I'm not just deleting it instead of overexplaining. Lol :) And the SMELL. It's a delicious scent. I love it.

OH, this is important! One thing to keep in mind is that the oil has a thin consistency, and the dropper will be full when you take it out of the bottle. When you go to get a drop or two, it will start to drip out quickly and you can end up with more than you wanted, and maybe a small mess. What I do is just pull the dropper up so it's not in the oil (no blowing bubbles in it!) and squeeze until it's almost empty, then get a drop or two from what's left. Problem solved. :)

Given that such a tiny amount goes a long way, at a price of $24.99 USD, this is absolutely worth it.