Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Pomegranate Extract (Punica Granatum) , Blueberry Extact (Vaccinium Angustifolium), Strawberry Fruit Extract (Fragaria Vesca), Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis), Watermelon Fruit Extract (Citrullus Vulgaris), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Raspberry Seed Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Camu Camu Fruit Extract (Myrciaria Dubia), Acai Fruit Extract (Euterpe Oleracea), Goji Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Hemp Seed Extract (Cannabis Sativa), Broccoli Extract (Brassica Oleracea Italica), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)

on 10/27/2016 5:31:00 PM

I have been using this oil for a little while now and it is working. So far it has began to make my skin more even in tone and texture. I am prone to getting broken capillaries on my face when a product causes inflammation in my skin and so far this product even though it contains plant oils has not caused any irritation I can tell. I am noticing my forehead dehydration lines have been smoothing out too I hope this product will contribute to the extra dehydration it needs. I use it after the vitamin c serum from the same line. So far it has been working to contribute to extra added hydration I need. I have used the josie maran argan oil in the past and loved it so hopefully with the added ingredients in this product in addition to the organ oil it contains my skin will benefit more from it. Here's to hoping.
Update: My skin didn't like the product. I ended up flushing badly after using this product. I even began to notice old scars reappearing from years ago. Small ones but it wasn't pleasant to look at. I also noticed black heads were appearing all over my face. Gave up and sent it back. Not impressed.