Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Pomegranate Extract (Punica Granatum) , Blueberry Extact (Vaccinium Angustifolium), Strawberry Fruit Extract (Fragaria Vesca), Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis), Watermelon Fruit Extract (Citrullus Vulgaris), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Raspberry Seed Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Camu Camu Fruit Extract (Myrciaria Dubia), Acai Fruit Extract (Euterpe Oleracea), Goji Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Hemp Seed Extract (Cannabis Sativa), Broccoli Extract (Brassica Oleracea Italica), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)

This is an amazing oil and I'm so glad I have it. I've wanted to try Mad Hippie's products for quite a while. I'm 39 now and I've practiced good skincare but I wanted to step it up a notch. I thought this antioxidant oil was the way to go. I like facial oils as my combination skin is going from oily to dry. So I wanted something to balance my skin.

Lately I've just been using Mad Hippie Vitamin c oil twice a day with their moisturizer and this on top. It leaves my skin so soft and clear! I noticed my smile lines were plumper and less visible. My blotchness is gone and my skin looks so radient.

I only put a few drops in my lotion and I pat it in. Even though it's a small bottle it great because you do not need much. Just a few drops. Plus for such good ingredients this is a steal! I will repurchase this because it balances my combo skin. It gives me great hydration with the colder months ahead, and leaves my skin so soft and clear. Recommended.

on 11/10/2017 9:58:00 PM

I am so bad with skincare, you guys. I get lazy about using it, or I forget I have something, and to be honest I can't really tell when something is working unless the results are like "OH GOD GET IT OFF" or "Wow, I actually look alive". Thankfully this oil is the second one!
I don't know if it has done anything long term, but I use this when I feel painfully dry or when something angers my rosacea, and it works. It just does the job. It makes my skin look youthful and healthy, plump and radiant. That's all I need it to do and I'm very happy with it, so I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Wait, I just read the review below me and I had to come back and add something. I'm sure one drop spread out and delicately patted in is the way to do things, but I'm a brute and I slather on anywhere from 3-6 drops in one go, just whatever it feels like will make my skin stop hurting and be happy. I must have drier skin than I thought! It's absorbed by morning. Thanks for reading this long!