Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

4.3

on 11/10/2017 9:58:00 PM

I am so bad with skincare, you guys. I get lazy about using it, or I forget I have something, and to be honest I can't really tell when something is working unless the results are like "OH GOD GET IT OFF" or "Wow, I actually look alive". Thankfully this oil is the second one!
I don't know if it has done anything long term, but I use this when I feel painfully dry or when something angers my rosacea, and it works. It just does the job. It makes my skin look youthful and healthy, plump and radiant. That's all I need it to do and I'm very happy with it, so I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Wait, I just read the review below me and I had to come back and add something. I'm sure one drop spread out and delicately patted in is the way to do things, but I'm a brute and I slather on anywhere from 3-6 drops in one go, just whatever it feels like will make my skin stop hurting and be happy. I must have drier skin than I thought! It's absorbed by morning. Thanks for reading this long!

on 10/27/2016 5:31:00 PM

I have been using this oil for a little while now and it is working. So far it has began to make my skin more even in tone and texture. I am prone to getting broken capillaries on my face when a product causes inflammation in my skin and so far this product even though it contains plant oils has not caused any irritation I can tell. I am noticing my forehead dehydration lines have been smoothing out too I hope this product will contribute to the extra dehydration it needs. I use it after the vitamin c serum from the same line. So far it has been working to contribute to extra added hydration I need. I have used the josie maran argan oil in the past and loved it so hopefully with the added ingredients in this product in addition to the organ oil it contains my skin will benefit more from it. Here's to hoping.
Update: My skin didn't like the product. I ended up flushing badly after using this product. I even began to notice old scars reappearing from years ago. Small ones but it wasn't pleasant to look at. I also noticed black heads were appearing all over my face. Gave up and sent it back. Not impressed.

on 11/1/2014 10:30:00 AM

This facial oil is one of the best on the market. I never cease to be impressed by the results. Mad Hippie's basic premise is that they offer products with a large quantity of active ingredients and thus provide better results. I can say that I definitely appreciate the quality of the products which are natural/organic and contain well-recognized active ingredients that are clearly labeled with no extra junk or fillers. This oil moisturizes without leaving my face feeling greasy or sticky. I would say that the texture of this oil is medium, not too light and not too viscous (some oils are quite viscous and thick on the face). I like the silkiness of my skin after I use this oil overnight. At the modest price of $25 per ounce full retail price, this product fares way better than higher end brands found at sephora. Additionally, I can always find this product discounted at least twenty percent on websites like luckyvitamin.com. I do believe this has a slight plumping effect as well. I will definitely keep this in stock in my arsenal.