Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

Filtered by age: 25-29
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like a chocolate orange to me. Oh my god. It's heavenly. If nothing else, buy it just to sniff it.

Just kidding.

This is a very good product. I use it in very small amounts because I did find that if I used it every day all over my face, I'd start to break out, which is why I removed one lippie. Just a personal reaction. Now, every other day or so, I take one drop and massage it between my fingers. Then I press it into my forehead, nose, and cheeks. Basically, anywhere I feel might need a bit of extra moisture if it's giving me a problem. It makes my skin soft and silky.

This is such a nicely-textured oil. It leaves you glowy but not shiny from being too heavy. I really feel that one drop is enough for the entire face if you rub it between your palms and press, but of course everyone is different. I'm not even sure why I included that, or why I'm not just deleting it instead of overexplaining. Lol :) And the SMELL. It's a delicious scent. I love it.

OH, this is important! One thing to keep in mind is that the oil has a thin consistency, and the dropper will be full when you take it out of the bottle. When you go to get a drop or two, it will start to drip out quickly and you can end up with more than you wanted, and maybe a small mess. What I do is just pull the dropper up so it's not in the oil (no blowing bubbles in it!) and squeeze until it's almost empty, then get a drop or two from what's left. Problem solved. :)

Given that such a tiny amount goes a long way, at a price of $24.99 USD, this is absolutely worth it.

on 11/1/2014 10:30:00 AM

This facial oil is one of the best on the market. I never cease to be impressed by the results. Mad Hippie's basic premise is that they offer products with a large quantity of active ingredients and thus provide better results. I can say that I definitely appreciate the quality of the products which are natural/organic and contain well-recognized active ingredients that are clearly labeled with no extra junk or fillers. This oil moisturizes without leaving my face feeling greasy or sticky. I would say that the texture of this oil is medium, not too light and not too viscous (some oils are quite viscous and thick on the face). I like the silkiness of my skin after I use this oil overnight. At the modest price of $25 per ounce full retail price, this product fares way better than higher end brands found at sephora. Additionally, I can always find this product discounted at least twenty percent on websites like luckyvitamin.com. I do believe this has a slight plumping effect as well. I will definitely keep this in stock in my arsenal.