Eucerin Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

Eucerin Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)
Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

4.4

Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love it!!!! I started to use ambi for My skin a couple days later my skin(face)started to feel really really dry (which is not normal my skin has always been soft)then with the dryness came tightening😠 raw 😳skin swollen areas etc. I stopped using it right them and there washed my face and applied EUCERIN and here it is a day later and my skin is almost back to normal not dry tightness gone away not raw just a little swollen still I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND EUCERIN maricle worker🤗🤗🤗❤

on 11/14/2016 10:57:00 AM

I have flaky bleeding clogged pores on my legs almost all seasons due to harsh shower products. Everytime my skin starts to react badly, I always apply Dermovate then wrap my legs in plastic cover overnight for the eating-process. The next few days I struggling with the exfoliating to remove the dead skin piled up, not to mention the whole patches are darken and hair grown thicker :'( I had been doing these for like 10 years as the only method, until I found this cream.

First impression was toothpaste in a jar. I was so worried to see how thick the texture was. It took me quite a time to spread it until absorbed totally. The result was unbelievable, only two applies a day and in one week it has changed the game for me. I was so happy I could cry, no more flaky cracking bleeding, also the hair follicles were completely unclogged, skin become soft and smooth.

I do recommend this HG for anyone who has eczema, sensitive or super dry skin. Do give it a try, it also comes with a tube which is more convenient and the price is affordable :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my life saver! Absolute HG. I had super dry, cracked, flaking and bleeding skin on my hands especially the tips of my fingers 'coz I am a germophobe. I have this incessant nature to always wash my hands to the point that it was so dry. I tried so many moisturizers and lotions out there to the point of almost giving up.. I took a friend's advice to get this and oh my god! Best decission of my life. I have one on my night table. And I always keep another travel size tube in my bag. No more dry, cracked, flaking hands. The formula is thick, but absolutely moisturizing.. It certainly does what it claims it will do.

on 3/21/2016 2:56:00 PM

This stuff leaves my skin incredibly smooth. My feet have always been dry because I'm pretty rough on them and am frequently barefoot / wear less than comfortable shoes. I'm also not a fan of pedicures, so it can be difficult to find ways to soften them up. After slathering this stuff on my feet before bed, they've become so much softer and smooth. I also use this on the rest of my body every day, which came in handy after a blustery, cold weekend in D.C. recently. It soothes chapped skin quickly, without being overly sticky.
The tub is quite large and makes scooping the product out convenient. It is very thick and takes a little effort to rub in evenly, but it's worth it in my opinion.

on 4/25/2015 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one is still my staple as the best healing cream. I need it every winter.

on 4/20/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Let me just say, if you are looking for a light moisturizer, this is not for you. This lotion is super thick, which may not be everyone's cup of tea.

My skin, for whatever reason, is extremely dry--as in, I have to apply this every day in the morning, all over my skin, and again after I shower--and just doesn't stay moisturized as normal skin should. On top of this, I have eczema, albeit not that severe. I've been to the dermatologist, and the only thing that helps is this. It actually moisturizes my skin, and none of the other watery lotions can do that. So if you're looking for a really thick, rich moisturizer, this is the best I've found at my price point.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this for my son originally because he had very very dry skin on his face at 7 weeks old. Based on the cost and qty I started using it on myself.

This product saved my skin, and very quickly. Pregnancy left my skin very dry rough/scaly and discolored in places. My big problem area was the back of my thighs. As a woman who has always had soft supple skin it was depressing and really "killed" that sexy feeling we all love to have. It is very rich and not easy to spread on, but I saw results after the first day of using it. Highly recommended :)

on 1/24/2015 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

An essential for dry and cold winters. This cream, although thick and hard to spread, soothes wind chapped skin and winter skin irritations. A thick layer massaged into skin keeps the area moisturized throughout the day during polar vortex days. Feels greasy initially but absorbs after 15 or so minutes.

The key is to apply after a shower but to dry off completely. IMO this cream is much harder to apply to wet skin.

on 12/5/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

WAY too thick, didn't seal moisture into my skin. I returned it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product. Extremely thick-'love it! Don't buy the lotion version. It's leaky and awful!