Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 12/16/2018 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder is everything that I had wanted the Mac waterweight compact powder to be – I can’t believe it took me so long to try this! This lives up to the hype IMO.

This is a beautiful lightweight and undetectable setting powder which is perfect for dry and/or aging skin. While it is fairly colorless (despite the shade one picks), its brightening yet undetectable, and leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking. I only use this in the morning to set my foundation, and I do not carry it with me (I rarely re-powder during the day), so I cannot comment on buildability, etc. What I can say is that it doesn’t fade out on me and surprisingly does keep my makeup set nicely throughout the day – hence no need for touchups.

The packaging of this is elegant and beautiful. However, there’s not much product. 0.28 oz at $45.00 can be rough on the wallet. Even so, I find its well worth it!

I read the Paula's choice product reviews that this is a great powder, so I tried it and I love it. I use it in medium. I wish they had maybe a few more colors. Like one between medium and dark. But I use this then guerlains limited edition India terra-cotta bronzer over the top cuz it gives just the slightest added color. But this powder is amazing. I'm almost 55 and it doesn't make my skin dry, and it smells great too. 7/18 still in love, with this... I put it away to try other brands, nah had to go back to CT. She doesn’t have a ton of products, and let me tell you she doesn’t need a ton. No need to have 5 different compacts. When you get it right there’s no need to create any other. Thanks CHARLOTTE for not having a bunch of different kind of products to make the decision making difficult. One face cream. One cleanser, one powder... love CT

on 11/29/2016 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've used this enough to hit pan on it, so I have to say my overall opinion is sort of wishy washy on the product.
Packaging is gorgeous as are all of her products; I love Art Deco and rose gold. The powder itself is very silky, finely milled and medium matches my NC25 complexion very nicely.
HOWEVER, I would not repurchase. I feel like it's very $ for the amount you get. On me ( I have to stress this is me; ymmv) this tends to oxidize and cake up when used for touch ups and that's what I bought it for.
I'll use it up but I can't justify shelling out the $ again for this powder. I love Tell Laura in the newest lipstick collection and her blush is the best I've used to date, so I don't blame the line itself for my experience.
For my dry to combination skin I really like MAC Studio Careblend and it's far cheaper.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best powder I've ever used on my super super oily skin. And trust me, I've tried them ALL. I put this on after my foundation using a brush and it leaves my face flawless for hours. I have to blot my nose about once or twice during my 12-hour day but all things being equal, that's fine with me. I LOVE this stuff! For reference, I'm an NC45 and I got the dark. If you get it from Nordstrom, the picture on the site looks MUCH darker than it is. It's perfect. HG powder!!

on 1/26/2015 10:54:00 AM

I'm pale so the light version was a good color for me, but the texture was wrong for use on dry skin as a setting powder. It clings to dry patches and went blotchy. I much prefer the Laura Mercier loose setting powder or the MFE pressed HD powder. But the packaging is beautiful. Unfortunately, the performance of the product was so bad I wouldn't keep it even for my purse.

on 12/11/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder, while finely milled, goes on beautifully. However, I've never seen anything oxidize so horrifically on my face. Put simply, I go out the door looking like a normal human being, and I end up looking, four hours later (and with no foundation--only a touch of concealer and a little blush) like I joined the John Boehner Oompa-Loompah Club. I'm orange. Full stop.

The compact and presentation is lovely, even if you have to provide your own brush, which does have the effect of making one use a light hand. Although, if it's light you're after, you might reconsider purchasing this particular pressed powder. A good throw-back to the days when a fake tan turned you the color of Cheetos.

Revised review: Three re-purchases later:

Well, shut mah mouth. I kept on trying different approaches to use this powder, including, finally, a Bare Minerals Kabuki brush and no foundation. This powder is bloody genius, especially if you leave your skin bare or only use some light tinted moisturizer. My skin had turned dark from my experimentally taking a medication for a biomedical study (long story), so I expect I would've looked orange in white-face at the time I wrote that review. I'm now on my fourth compact. I only wish that CT offered easy refills of the powder alone, since you end up chucking out the entire compact each time you run out. And you will run out of this powder if you use it--because you'll decide you're never buying another powder again.

As I have zero loyalty to brands or products, my continued repurchasing is quite an endorsement.