Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.8

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 1/27/2018 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Charlotte Tilbury is a bit of a hit and miss with me, and this powder I’m afraid goes on the will not repurchase list.

At £33 and formulated by a top make up artist you would think this will perform wonders. It looks brilliant on first application, the flawless airbrush finish it promises and it goes into fine lines very well.

However this oxides on my face like crazy making me look like a Oompa Loompa within the hour. I have no idea why as my other powders seem fine. Even when I get my make up done at the boutique and they use it on me still turn burnt orange in a few hours.

Packaging is nice, slim and sleek to add into a bag.

on 12/26/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product almost a year ago. It’s absolutely amazing for people with dry skin. I sometimes get dry under eyes and I use this for setting my concealer and it really doesn’t show any of the dry patches or whatsoever! I do use this in combination with my Laura Mercier loose powder and I always bring the CT one on the go! Also it’s absolutely amazing for summer. I never ever ever powder my cheeks etc because I have acne and I feel like applying powder on my cheek really shows my pores etc but this product really does make everything look FLAWLESS! It’s definitely an item I would repurchase, infact I am almost hitting pan and I have a new one ready to use!

I read the Paula's choice product reviews that this is a great powder, so I tried it and I love it. I use it in medium. I wish they had maybe a few more colors. Like one between medium and dark. But I use this then guerlains limited edition India terra-cotta bronzer over the top cuz it gives just the slightest added color. But this powder is amazing. I'm almost 55 and it doesn't make my skin dry, and it smells great too. 7/18 still in love, with this... I put it away to try other brands, nah had to go back to CT. She doesn’t have a ton of products, and let me tell you she doesn’t need a ton. No need to have 5 different compacts. When you get it right there’s no need to create any other. Thanks CHARLOTTE for not having a bunch of different kind of products to make the decision making difficult. One face cream. One cleanser, one powder... love CT

on 11/1/2016 7:36:00 AM

Very good and very expensive powder.
Ideally ground giving a perfect, invisible effect .
A great product for people who appreciate natural effect and have money!
If you dream about it and you need to save your money for long time-forget it!
Mat for a long time without a mask effect, also for my mixed skin
No crumble in the pack-always looks good inside and on the face
Ideal under eye area
Totally inefficient !! in the middle of the month we have a bottom by application 1 a day.
Very good but too expensive.
If the price would be even 25 euro would be acceptable but 45 euro for product for 1 month-this is insane.
If you have money -buy it because is great, for the rest of the people -forget it.

on 6/10/2015 6:57:00 PM

Ended up having to take it back - I looked like an Oompa Loompa!