Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

4.1

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 10/29/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This powder is so fine and particle free (like smoke), it reminds me of Eshiko (the only other really finely milled powder that is almost like air I've ever used - there are some reviews on that including mine). However this one is pressed not loose, the packaging is 100 times better and it doesn't clump up in the cheap plastic container like Eshiko. Absolutely flawless finisher. Top notch quality like all the products I've tried from Charlotte's line.

on 1/26/2015 10:54:00 AM

I'm pale so the light version was a good color for me, but the texture was wrong for use on dry skin as a setting powder. It clings to dry patches and went blotchy. I much prefer the Laura Mercier loose setting powder or the MFE pressed HD powder. But the packaging is beautiful. Unfortunately, the performance of the product was so bad I wouldn't keep it even for my purse.

on 6/24/2016 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I agree with the reviewer below who said that this is a good powder for dry skin or those who aren't fans of powders, which describes me well. My HG is Nars Light Reflecting Loose Powder, one of the only powders I've found that doesn't feel heavy or look cakey on my very sensitive, normal to slightly dry skin. But this has also been a lovely option for setting liquid TM's and foundations, though I think it does add a bit of color to my N10 skin (I have 1 Fair).

The texture is really soft and fine, with that silky texture that picks up on a brush easily. It doesn't kick up a bunch of powder when I I swirl my brush into it, or look dusty on top of my skin. That my biggest concern with wearing powder, and that awful build up that can cling to dry patches or make my foundation look patchy. This buffs into my skin imperceptibly and feels really comfortable. I don't have that tight sensation after using it like all of my skin's natural moisture has just been powdered away.

Describing powder finishes always seems hard to do, but this doesn't appear matte or flat in any way. It's like a natural, velvety satin that isn't light reflective or "coated." Depending on how much I apply, I think it seems to be pretty adaptive to whatever foundation type I'm wearing underneath.

I like the vintage look of the packaging, and it's sturdy so I'm not worried about carrying it with me in my purse. I still prefer the Nars powder, but I'm really happy with this and I love how well it works on my reactive skin.

on 8/6/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So far so good. I have had no allergic reaction to this powder, which is something I always have to watch for with new products. I have not had good luck with the Magic Foundation but the powder is lovely. I have 60-year-old skin which is pretty good but I have lots of hot flushes (when will it end!) and need powder to keep the shine at bay. This powder goes on nicely and does not look powdery at all and is truly finely milled. I always spritz with Mac Fix+ after to meld everything together. I have not experienced oxidation but my skin is on the peach side to begin with. Bought the shade medium. I am a NW25 in MAC Studio Sculpt and Pale Almond in Estee Lauder Futurist for reference. I would recommend this power for us older gals who feel the need. I also use NARS Light Reflecting Pressed and Guerlain Metorites but the Tilbury gives a more matte appearance. Depends what look you are going for.

on 11/11/2017 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this pressed powder way more than any other pressed powder I have tried before. I have very sensitive dry skin with rosacea. This product does not accentuate my dry skin, does not irritate my skin or my rosacea. In addition, since I don't like a heavy make up look it works really well without a foundation underneath to make me look like I'm wearing makeup without having to cake it on. It has a great texture to it and feels silky smooth on.

My only thing is the only place for me to get it is online and it is pretty expensive because it goes fast if you use it every day.

on 2/20/2018 11:13:00 AM

This is my favourite compact powder. I’ve repurchased it four or five times and I swear I won’t come back to my former favourite: Chanel’s Poudre Universelle Compacte.
The powder doesn’t look heavy on my face. In fact, it is translucent, but gives a slightly „blurry” finish which is very flattering as I’m in my early 40s. It has never broken me out (while other powders have), it has a very aesthetically pleasing compact in rose gold with a nice CT logo and with a mirror inside. The compact is lightweight, I can even put it in a pocket if I don’t carry a bag. The colour is perfect for me (I’m MAC NC15, Chanel B10) and I would describe it as a neutral fair with a slightest yellow undertone.

on 7/24/2018 7:28:00 PM

I'm on my second one of these, and I have two back-ups. I love this powder, but I don't like the price. But this powder is sooooo good for setting my undereye concealer, so I will use up my stock and then see if I want to buy more.

on 4/19/2019 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love as a matte setting powder for over 40 skin that needs matte-ening (sorry). For pores nice too — but I usually use mac powder+ OR It pores primer - makeup (whichever that day) - It pores powder on nose on a bad pore day. Under eye; forehead wonderful. I have shade 2 I’m nw20-30. But loose I have shade 1 which I kinda prefer under eye dusting. Btw. Use caution. This was my gateway drug into the MAGICAL (ha) world of Charlotte Tilbury DAHlings.