Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.0

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

I really wanted to like this product after all the positive reviews, however, I really have not liked it. It's really matte, but most of all, I don't find that it airbrushes my skin - it oxidizes and turns orange (I have color 2), and weirdest of all, it has a "olive green" tint to it when you first put it on.

Definitely not worth the money. I've been so disappointed by CT face products.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I got this baby from a good friend of mine as a gift. And this product become one of my holy grail!
I used this for a long ass event, and this baby really worked. The shade is perfect for my skin (I used shade 2 Medium, btw) and it really stick my makeup together and controls my oily T-Zone area so wonderfully.
But, the cons of this product is the packaging, though the packaging is slim and easy to bring, this product doesn't have any applicator. There's no sponge or brush, so you have to buy them by yourself.

on 11/17/2017 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hit pan very fast and it oxidizes a strange color, I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Love this time and time again

on 5/5/2016 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Right out of the gate, I returned this. I loved the packaging but didn't love the product so back it went. It was just a normal, sort of chalky, basic powder that didn't do anything magical or even that remotely effective. For the price I expect something unique or at least workable. This powder was neither.

on 12/10/2015 4:30:00 AM

Shade: Medium (light color, but matches my light to medium complexion)

This powder is the first product which achieves flawless finish without the appearance of added coverage or build up on the skin. I use a fluffy Real Technique brush and dab the powder lightly under the eyes and on my T-zone area. The skin looks perfect and matte, but without any kind of cakey feel nor look.

I have used many powders in the past, both translucent and tinted, from various high end and drugstore brands. My frequently used alternatives were from MUFE (loose translucent), Tarte (loose translucent), Laura Mercier (loose translucent), By Terry (loose translucent), Korres (tinted pressed), Bare Minerals (tinted loose and pressed) and NYC (tinted pressed). In comparison to these products, Charlotte Tilbury's powder is easier to use (not loose) and much lighter in coverage and feel. However, the effect is even better! My skin appears silkier, almost a bit ethereal.

This was a splurge, but the packaging is beautiful, and a little product goes a long way. Therefore, I have no doubt that I will repurchase once I hit the pan.

on 6/15/2015 5:58:00 PM

After reading and hearing of the hype surrounding this product on blogs and you tube I felt compelled to buy it. The packaging truly is beautiful but im more about the product than the box and the product just doesn't work for me. This powder does the same on my face as MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural does.....looks great right after application but an hour or 2 after i am a shiny, oily mess with a unattractive film over my skin. It also oxidises and goes very dark/orange. Yes it does matte your skin down without dryness or weight...and it looks great but not for long. Seriously save your money and get this instead. http://www.muastore.co.uk/pro-base-pressed-powder ...it does the same job but without the nasty after effect or the price tag.