Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

4.2

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 12/16/2018 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder is everything that I had wanted the Mac waterweight compact powder to be – I can’t believe it took me so long to try this! This lives up to the hype IMO.

This is a beautiful lightweight and undetectable setting powder which is perfect for dry and/or aging skin. While it is fairly colorless (despite the shade one picks), its brightening yet undetectable, and leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking. I only use this in the morning to set my foundation, and I do not carry it with me (I rarely re-powder during the day), so I cannot comment on buildability, etc. What I can say is that it doesn’t fade out on me and surprisingly does keep my makeup set nicely throughout the day – hence no need for touchups.

The packaging of this is elegant and beautiful. However, there’s not much product. 0.28 oz at $45.00 can be rough on the wallet. Even so, I find its well worth it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the powder. It sets my makeup so well, and is never caky. I can use it under the eyes. It is good for travel. However I find it has almost no coverage, and it is sooo expensive with a quite flimsy packaging. But I would rebuy because so far it is the only pressed powder I can use under the eyes. I have tried MUFE HD, hourglass ambient lightening powders, nars crystal, bourjois healthy mix, essence and catrice etc ... no one compares to this under the eyes. It is as good as the Laura Mercier for under eyes but much more travel friendly and I much prefer the colour.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a luxurious powder I didn't know I needed. It is smoothing and mattifying, and sets foundation and concealer like a dream. It is so finely milled so I use sparingly under my eyes and layer in my T-zone, where it controls oil pretty well.

The shade range is quite narrow, but since this powder is not designed to provide coverage it isn't a problem for me (I'm an NC20), although I do think at least 3 darker shades should be added.

I highly recommend this powder even with the hefty pricetag. CT doesn't test on animals and that was a big reason I started buying her stuff.

on 11/17/2017 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hit pan very fast and it oxidizes a strange color, I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/29/2016 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've used this enough to hit pan on it, so I have to say my overall opinion is sort of wishy washy on the product.
Packaging is gorgeous as are all of her products; I love Art Deco and rose gold. The powder itself is very silky, finely milled and medium matches my NC25 complexion very nicely.
HOWEVER, I would not repurchase. I feel like it's very $ for the amount you get. On me ( I have to stress this is me; ymmv) this tends to oxidize and cake up when used for touch ups and that's what I bought it for.
I'll use it up but I can't justify shelling out the $ again for this powder. I love Tell Laura in the newest lipstick collection and her blush is the best I've used to date, so I don't blame the line itself for my experience.
For my dry to combination skin I really like MAC Studio Careblend and it's far cheaper.