Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.9

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 8/20/2018 1:00:00 AM

I like this powder but minus two lippies because it doesn't give me as good coverage as my MAC mineralize skinfinish and its lasting power is meh.

The powder is nice and soft and makes me feel super airbrushed. The shade medium matches my NC25-NC30 skin tone really well too. I use this alone after moisturizing and it'll last as long as I don't touch my face to anything. I think this powder is best if you use a liquid or cream foundation/concealer under it, but you can't wear it alone like MAC mineralize skinfinish.

on 3/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I need to say that I am not liberal with powder application (I thinly dust powder on selective areas to set, but never all over), but I hit pan on this Airbrush Flawless Powder within a month. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when it happened - crazy low cost efficacy of this powder and I will not be repurchasing.
But at the end of the day, this really is a beautiful powder. What it does: sets your cream/liquid base lightly with no trace of powderiness and gives a blurring brightening effect without shimmer. What it doesn't do: oil control. I'm dry, so this powder was perfect for me to pat over my t zone and undereyes, or to set concealer. Don't be alarmed by the small shade selection if you're light-medium, because it's only a lightly tinted powder that is not meant to replace foundation. Having said that, Charlotte can add at least 2 more shades in the deeper shade spectrum. I suspect that the pan gets used up so quickly due the super finely milled texture, which is lovely on the skin as it is so smooth that it's almost creamy.
I'll give you a dupe, though - the MAC Next to Nothing powder. It is gorgeous, fine, and imparts the same blurred satin finish as the CT powder for a fraction of the price. Try it at the counter. But of course, both options are optimal for dry girls who do not care about actual coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I got this baby from a good friend of mine as a gift. And this product become one of my holy grail!
I used this for a long ass event, and this baby really worked. The shade is perfect for my skin (I used shade 2 Medium, btw) and it really stick my makeup together and controls my oily T-Zone area so wonderfully.
But, the cons of this product is the packaging, though the packaging is slim and easy to bring, this product doesn't have any applicator. There's no sponge or brush, so you have to buy them by yourself.

on 3/4/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this pressed powder. I needed something to replace my Chantecaille HD pressed powder and this exceeded my expectations. I purchased fair (I’m nc15/20) and I’m a true shade 2 (or 3 with fake tan) in CT foundations. To be fair shade range is awful but it barely adds colour to the face.

It’s super finely milled, doesn’t look cakey or chalky over foundation and it definitely smooths the appearance of the face do very flattering on older skin with pores and fine lines.

I didn’t find this to oxidize

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very hesitant to buy this powder at first since the extremely small color range threw me off a bit.

the powder is super finely milled and goes on smoothly. it instantly adjusted to my skin tone and made my complexion look smooth without being cakey.
HOWEVER, this does not control oil AT ALL! i have dry to combination skin and my face looks straight up shiny and gross after one hour, despite using setting spray...

i might keep this as a compact mirror in my purse though since i like the the packaging so much.

on 2/20/2018 11:13:00 AM

This is my favourite compact powder. I’ve repurchased it four or five times and I swear I won’t come back to my former favourite: Chanel’s Poudre Universelle Compacte.
The powder doesn’t look heavy on my face. In fact, it is translucent, but gives a slightly „blurry” finish which is very flattering as I’m in my early 40s. It has never broken me out (while other powders have), it has a very aesthetically pleasing compact in rose gold with a nice CT logo and with a mirror inside. The compact is lightweight, I can even put it in a pocket if I don’t carry a bag. The colour is perfect for me (I’m MAC NC15, Chanel B10) and I would describe it as a neutral fair with a slightest yellow undertone.

on 1/27/2018 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Charlotte Tilbury is a bit of a hit and miss with me, and this powder I’m afraid goes on the will not repurchase list.

At £33 and formulated by a top make up artist you would think this will perform wonders. It looks brilliant on first application, the flawless airbrush finish it promises and it goes into fine lines very well.

However this oxides on my face like crazy making me look like a Oompa Loompa within the hour. I have no idea why as my other powders seem fine. Even when I get my make up done at the boutique and they use it on me still turn burnt orange in a few hours.

Packaging is nice, slim and sleek to add into a bag.

on 5/25/2017 7:25:00 AM

This is a 'nope' from me.
Pros
-full coverage
-BEAUTIFUL packaging
-not tested on animals

Cons
-poor shade selection
-oxidises immediately
-far too expensive
-looks very fake and cakey on the skin
-small amount of powder

Bottom line:
I'm using this to finish it as I spent so much money, but it really oxidises and looks too heavy and cakey whether I apply it with a brush or puff

Alternatives:
Rimmel stay matte is 10x better for a pressed powder and is cheaper but the packaging is naff and not really travel friendly, but my Laura Mercier loose powder is tough to beat if you're not taking it anywhere.
For this price, and a powder in a traditional compact, I'm going to try the Jane Iredele pressed powder next.

on 10/16/2016 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a very difficult time getting powders that don't sit on the lines under my eyes or look cakey. This is amazing - it's very fine and smooth - goes on beautifully and I can barely see it on my skin. I prefer it to my laura mercier powder. Charlotte T products are a mixed bag for me but this is the best

on 6/23/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this powder. This is an amazing powder for non powder lovers, or dry skin. I can't speak for oily skin, as I am normal to dry. But I have the look of powdery skin, and this does not have that effect (at least on my skin.) It adds a very light dusting of powder, and is not cakey at all. The name of the product is a perfect description of the product, my skin looks airbrush flawless, in a natural way. I recently purchase the fair shade so after I use a light dusting medium all over to set all liquids and creams, I will use fair to brighten up certain areas of my skin with a smaller more detailed brush, also areas I feel need more powder so my makeup stays put all day! The only downside is the price, just so expensive. But you get what you pay for I guess!