Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.6

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 11/11/2017 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this pressed powder way more than any other pressed powder I have tried before. I have very sensitive dry skin with rosacea. This product does not accentuate my dry skin, does not irritate my skin or my rosacea. In addition, since I don't like a heavy make up look it works really well without a foundation underneath to make me look like I'm wearing makeup without having to cake it on. It has a great texture to it and feels silky smooth on.

My only thing is the only place for me to get it is online and it is pretty expensive because it goes fast if you use it every day.

on 11/21/2016 3:09:00 AM

I have only used this a handful of times and here are my findings thus far;

- It is not ideal for long-lasting full coverage as the Charlotte Tilbury website suggests. In fact, the coverage is negligible.
- The packaging is plastic and whilst it looks beautiful it feels cheap in the hand.
- The powder is very finely milled and does not look cakey on my skin at all.

My problem with a lot of other powders I have tried (Tom Ford, NARS, Chanel. By Terry, Hourglass, RMCA, Burberry) is it can look cakey/powdery if I am heavy handed, even when I set it with a setting spray like Urban Decay, MAC Fix + or rose water. This is the first powder I have tried which does not set into my fine lines and does not break down on my skin after a long day.

I have not experienced any oxidation and I think it is how I am using the powder. I use very little of it - using a Wayne Goss The Air Brush, I set my undereye concealer and my t-zone. Perhaps I use so little of it even if there is oxidation, it is not very noticeable.

I am really enjoying this powder thus far and will update my review my views change in the future.

on 4/1/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really know what to think of this powder. The packaging is beautiful. Like all charlotte tilbury products the packaging is so sophisticated and glamorous. The powder feels beautiful. It feels so finely milled and silky. However I think my skin is just too oily. Maybe for someone with dry skin it would be more suitable. For €40 I think I would rather stick with my mac powder which is a bit cheaper. I'm going to finish up this product but I really wanted to love it.

on 6/28/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im so surprised at any negative reviews of this powder! It's honestly the best high end powder compact on the market in my opinion. When I use it over any base it gives a flawless skin look. If I use a blotting sheet and then reapply, it never cakes or looks anything but invisible. It's just incredible. Maybe it doesn't grant you wishes or turn back the clock but for what a powder is supposed to do it's the best damn thing around.

on 6/15/2015 5:58:00 PM

After reading and hearing of the hype surrounding this product on blogs and you tube I felt compelled to buy it. The packaging truly is beautiful but im more about the product than the box and the product just doesn't work for me. This powder does the same on my face as MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural does.....looks great right after application but an hour or 2 after i am a shiny, oily mess with a unattractive film over my skin. It also oxidises and goes very dark/orange. Yes it does matte your skin down without dryness or weight...and it looks great but not for long. Seriously save your money and get this instead. http://www.muastore.co.uk/pro-base-pressed-powder ...it does the same job but without the nasty after effect or the price tag.