Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

4.3

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG powder. It's the one that my friends always ask if I have on me followed by, "Ohhhh, this is SO nice". It's light and looks invisible on the skin. Love the sleek compact.

on 12/16/2018 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder is everything that I had wanted the Mac waterweight compact powder to be – I can’t believe it took me so long to try this! This lives up to the hype IMO.

This is a beautiful lightweight and undetectable setting powder which is perfect for dry and/or aging skin. While it is fairly colorless (despite the shade one picks), its brightening yet undetectable, and leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking. I only use this in the morning to set my foundation, and I do not carry it with me (I rarely re-powder during the day), so I cannot comment on buildability, etc. What I can say is that it doesn’t fade out on me and surprisingly does keep my makeup set nicely throughout the day – hence no need for touchups.

The packaging of this is elegant and beautiful. However, there’s not much product. 0.28 oz at $45.00 can be rough on the wallet. Even so, I find its well worth it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the powder. It sets my makeup so well, and is never caky. I can use it under the eyes. It is good for travel. However I find it has almost no coverage, and it is sooo expensive with a quite flimsy packaging. But I would rebuy because so far it is the only pressed powder I can use under the eyes. I have tried MUFE HD, hourglass ambient lightening powders, nars crystal, bourjois healthy mix, essence and catrice etc ... no one compares to this under the eyes. It is as good as the Laura Mercier for under eyes but much more travel friendly and I much prefer the colour.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a luxurious powder I didn't know I needed. It is smoothing and mattifying, and sets foundation and concealer like a dream. It is so finely milled so I use sparingly under my eyes and layer in my T-zone, where it controls oil pretty well.

The shade range is quite narrow, but since this powder is not designed to provide coverage it isn't a problem for me (I'm an NC20), although I do think at least 3 darker shades should be added.

I highly recommend this powder even with the hefty pricetag. CT doesn't test on animals and that was a big reason I started buying her stuff.

on 8/20/2018 1:00:00 AM

I like this powder but minus two lippies because it doesn't give me as good coverage as my MAC mineralize skinfinish and its lasting power is meh.

The powder is nice and soft and makes me feel super airbrushed. The shade medium matches my NC25-NC30 skin tone really well too. I use this alone after moisturizing and it'll last as long as I don't touch my face to anything. I think this powder is best if you use a liquid or cream foundation/concealer under it, but you can't wear it alone like MAC mineralize skinfinish.

on 3/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I need to say that I am not liberal with powder application (I thinly dust powder on selective areas to set, but never all over), but I hit pan on this Airbrush Flawless Powder within a month. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when it happened - crazy low cost efficacy of this powder and I will not be repurchasing.
But at the end of the day, this really is a beautiful powder. What it does: sets your cream/liquid base lightly with no trace of powderiness and gives a blurring brightening effect without shimmer. What it doesn't do: oil control. I'm dry, so this powder was perfect for me to pat over my t zone and undereyes, or to set concealer. Don't be alarmed by the small shade selection if you're light-medium, because it's only a lightly tinted powder that is not meant to replace foundation. Having said that, Charlotte can add at least 2 more shades in the deeper shade spectrum. I suspect that the pan gets used up so quickly due the super finely milled texture, which is lovely on the skin as it is so smooth that it's almost creamy.
I'll give you a dupe, though - the MAC Next to Nothing powder. It is gorgeous, fine, and imparts the same blurred satin finish as the CT powder for a fraction of the price. Try it at the counter. But of course, both options are optimal for dry girls who do not care about actual coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very hesitant to buy this powder at first since the extremely small color range threw me off a bit.

the powder is super finely milled and goes on smoothly. it instantly adjusted to my skin tone and made my complexion look smooth without being cakey.
HOWEVER, this does not control oil AT ALL! i have dry to combination skin and my face looks straight up shiny and gross after one hour, despite using setting spray...

i might keep this as a compact mirror in my purse though since i like the the packaging so much.

on 7/4/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Honestly, I wasn't too keen on this product after it arrived (CT products not available to test in my country so I had to buy it sight unseen). I had intended to use it instead of foundation as my skin is fairly even, and when I put it on, I swore that it made absolutely no difference to my "before" face - all the lines and imperfections on my face were still visible and were not blurred in the slightest. I could use a much cheaper powder as a finishing powder - I bought this one for the "blur". BUT! I am currently on maternity leave and have broken out all over my face to accompany my new dark circles. The product does nothing for the dark circles, however I am amazed by how it has softened the redness of the breakouts to fade them to the background. The breakouts are still visible, but they don't announce my appearance in the room anymore. Blur achieved! I continue to use my cheaper powders as a finishing powder, because I still think that there isn't much difference between the two as a finishing powder, but am happy with this one for no-make-up-breakout days. The only reason I wouldn't re-purchase is the price.

on 11/29/2016 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've used this enough to hit pan on it, so I have to say my overall opinion is sort of wishy washy on the product.
Packaging is gorgeous as are all of her products; I love Art Deco and rose gold. The powder itself is very silky, finely milled and medium matches my NC25 complexion very nicely.
HOWEVER, I would not repurchase. I feel like it's very $ for the amount you get. On me ( I have to stress this is me; ymmv) this tends to oxidize and cake up when used for touch ups and that's what I bought it for.
I'll use it up but I can't justify shelling out the $ again for this powder. I love Tell Laura in the newest lipstick collection and her blush is the best I've used to date, so I don't blame the line itself for my experience.
For my dry to combination skin I really like MAC Studio Careblend and it's far cheaper.

on 11/21/2016 3:09:00 AM

I have only used this a handful of times and here are my findings thus far;

- It is not ideal for long-lasting full coverage as the Charlotte Tilbury website suggests. In fact, the coverage is negligible.
- The packaging is plastic and whilst it looks beautiful it feels cheap in the hand.
- The powder is very finely milled and does not look cakey on my skin at all.

My problem with a lot of other powders I have tried (Tom Ford, NARS, Chanel. By Terry, Hourglass, RMCA, Burberry) is it can look cakey/powdery if I am heavy handed, even when I set it with a setting spray like Urban Decay, MAC Fix + or rose water. This is the first powder I have tried which does not set into my fine lines and does not break down on my skin after a long day.

I have not experienced any oxidation and I think it is how I am using the powder. I use very little of it - using a Wayne Goss The Air Brush, I set my undereye concealer and my t-zone. Perhaps I use so little of it even if there is oxidation, it is not very noticeable.

I am really enjoying this powder thus far and will update my review my views change in the future.