Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

4.2

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 11/17/2017 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hit pan very fast and it oxidizes a strange color, I won't be repurchasing.

on 7/6/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this powder as a setting powder with the magic foundation. I love it!!!! When you use her brush and tap it into the skin, it gives my skin a very airbrushed look. My pores and texture look A LOT better. It's amazing. The only thing that sucks is how fast I go through it. I will have to repurchase it quicker than my other compact powders, but maybe I use it much more. It's also quite finely milled. It's so finely milled that when I brush it on I can't feel anything. It doesn't have flashback. The packaging is nice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Love this time and time again

on 4/1/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really know what to think of this powder. The packaging is beautiful. Like all charlotte tilbury products the packaging is so sophisticated and glamorous. The powder feels beautiful. It feels so finely milled and silky. However I think my skin is just too oily. Maybe for someone with dry skin it would be more suitable. For €40 I think I would rather stick with my mac powder which is a bit cheaper. I'm going to finish up this product but I really wanted to love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The powder itself is incredibly finely milled, beautiful, and light as air. It's more of setting powder. Charlotte said it is a "micro-fine veil on top of your skin" not a powder foundation. So don't expect a good coverage. It doesn't oxidize on me, it controls my oil pretty okay (Again, the function of this powder is not really to control oil). So I still have to blot since I'm annoyingly shiny. It's never cakey, and it just disappears on your skin! Don't really like the packaging, I was expecting that most of her products' packaging will be weighty, but instead it's plastic. Considering the price, I think they could've done a better job in this field.

on 12/11/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder, while finely milled, goes on beautifully. However, I've never seen anything oxidize so horrifically on my face. Put simply, I go out the door looking like a normal human being, and I end up looking, four hours later (and with no foundation--only a touch of concealer and a little blush) like I joined the John Boehner Oompa-Loompah Club. I'm orange. Full stop.

The compact and presentation is lovely, even if you have to provide your own brush, which does have the effect of making one use a light hand. Although, if it's light you're after, you might reconsider purchasing this particular pressed powder. A good throw-back to the days when a fake tan turned you the color of Cheetos.

Revised review: Three re-purchases later:

Well, shut mah mouth. I kept on trying different approaches to use this powder, including, finally, a Bare Minerals Kabuki brush and no foundation. This powder is bloody genius, especially if you leave your skin bare or only use some light tinted moisturizer. My skin had turned dark from my experimentally taking a medication for a biomedical study (long story), so I expect I would've looked orange in white-face at the time I wrote that review. I'm now on my fourth compact. I only wish that CT offered easy refills of the powder alone, since you end up chucking out the entire compact each time you run out. And you will run out of this powder if you use it--because you'll decide you're never buying another powder again.

As I have zero loyalty to brands or products, my continued repurchasing is quite an endorsement.