Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the powder. It sets my makeup so well, and is never caky. I can use it under the eyes. It is good for travel. However I find it has almost no coverage, and it is sooo expensive with a quite flimsy packaging. But I would rebuy because so far it is the only pressed powder I can use under the eyes. I have tried MUFE HD, hourglass ambient lightening powders, nars crystal, bourjois healthy mix, essence and catrice etc ... no one compares to this under the eyes. It is as good as the Laura Mercier for under eyes but much more travel friendly and I much prefer the colour.

on 12/26/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product almost a year ago. It’s absolutely amazing for people with dry skin. I sometimes get dry under eyes and I use this for setting my concealer and it really doesn’t show any of the dry patches or whatsoever! I do use this in combination with my Laura Mercier loose powder and I always bring the CT one on the go! Also it’s absolutely amazing for summer. I never ever ever powder my cheeks etc because I have acne and I feel like applying powder on my cheek really shows my pores etc but this product really does make everything look FLAWLESS! It’s definitely an item I would repurchase, infact I am almost hitting pan and I have a new one ready to use!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a little lighter than NC 15 in MAC (probly like an NC12). I bought the shade 1 Fair, and it's pretty much a translucent powder for me. I have combo/oily leaning skin, and this powder is perfect for both-hydrating for the dry parts, & mattifying for the oily bits. It doesn't oxidize on me like previous reviews said, not sure why it works on me and not others. I'd say give it a try if you can easily return it.