Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 3/4/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this pressed powder. I needed something to replace my Chantecaille HD pressed powder and this exceeded my expectations. I purchased fair (I’m nc15/20) and I’m a true shade 2 (or 3 with fake tan) in CT foundations. To be fair shade range is awful but it barely adds colour to the face.

It’s super finely milled, doesn’t look cakey or chalky over foundation and it definitely smooths the appearance of the face do very flattering on older skin with pores and fine lines.

I didn’t find this to oxidize

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very hesitant to buy this powder at first since the extremely small color range threw me off a bit.

the powder is super finely milled and goes on smoothly. it instantly adjusted to my skin tone and made my complexion look smooth without being cakey.
HOWEVER, this does not control oil AT ALL! i have dry to combination skin and my face looks straight up shiny and gross after one hour, despite using setting spray...

i might keep this as a compact mirror in my purse though since i like the the packaging so much.

on 10/16/2016 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a very difficult time getting powders that don't sit on the lines under my eyes or look cakey. This is amazing - it's very fine and smooth - goes on beautifully and I can barely see it on my skin. I prefer it to my laura mercier powder. Charlotte T products are a mixed bag for me but this is the best

on 6/24/2016 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I agree with the reviewer below who said that this is a good powder for dry skin or those who aren't fans of powders, which describes me well. My HG is Nars Light Reflecting Loose Powder, one of the only powders I've found that doesn't feel heavy or look cakey on my very sensitive, normal to slightly dry skin. But this has also been a lovely option for setting liquid TM's and foundations, though I think it does add a bit of color to my N10 skin (I have 1 Fair).

The texture is really soft and fine, with that silky texture that picks up on a brush easily. It doesn't kick up a bunch of powder when I I swirl my brush into it, or look dusty on top of my skin. That my biggest concern with wearing powder, and that awful build up that can cling to dry patches or make my foundation look patchy. This buffs into my skin imperceptibly and feels really comfortable. I don't have that tight sensation after using it like all of my skin's natural moisture has just been powdered away.

Describing powder finishes always seems hard to do, but this doesn't appear matte or flat in any way. It's like a natural, velvety satin that isn't light reflective or "coated." Depending on how much I apply, I think it seems to be pretty adaptive to whatever foundation type I'm wearing underneath.

I like the vintage look of the packaging, and it's sturdy so I'm not worried about carrying it with me in my purse. I still prefer the Nars powder, but I'm really happy with this and I love how well it works on my reactive skin.

I just bought the second one :-) nice powder, good Matt effect, does exactly what it claims. One of my favourite pressed powders (also I love Gucci powder).

The powder tends to become darker on face. I would recommend to buy shade 1 if in Mac you are like NC25 and in Gucci powder 020. Also it doesn't last long.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG powder and replaces my MAC blot powder and Chanel poudre universally. I found this to be super finely milled and beautifully mattifying. On me it keeps my shiny nose at bay longer than blot powder that I wasn't expecting! I'm NW10 and the fair works perfectly for me. Coupled with Armani Luminous silk I am in love, and no breakouts!