Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

4.4

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 12/16/2018 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder is everything that I had wanted the Mac waterweight compact powder to be – I can’t believe it took me so long to try this! This lives up to the hype IMO.

This is a beautiful lightweight and undetectable setting powder which is perfect for dry and/or aging skin. While it is fairly colorless (despite the shade one picks), its brightening yet undetectable, and leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking. I only use this in the morning to set my foundation, and I do not carry it with me (I rarely re-powder during the day), so I cannot comment on buildability, etc. What I can say is that it doesn’t fade out on me and surprisingly does keep my makeup set nicely throughout the day – hence no need for touchups.

The packaging of this is elegant and beautiful. However, there’s not much product. 0.28 oz at $45.00 can be rough on the wallet. Even so, I find its well worth it!

on 3/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I need to say that I am not liberal with powder application (I thinly dust powder on selective areas to set, but never all over), but I hit pan on this Airbrush Flawless Powder within a month. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when it happened - crazy low cost efficacy of this powder and I will not be repurchasing.
But at the end of the day, this really is a beautiful powder. What it does: sets your cream/liquid base lightly with no trace of powderiness and gives a blurring brightening effect without shimmer. What it doesn't do: oil control. I'm dry, so this powder was perfect for me to pat over my t zone and undereyes, or to set concealer. Don't be alarmed by the small shade selection if you're light-medium, because it's only a lightly tinted powder that is not meant to replace foundation. Having said that, Charlotte can add at least 2 more shades in the deeper shade spectrum. I suspect that the pan gets used up so quickly due the super finely milled texture, which is lovely on the skin as it is so smooth that it's almost creamy.
I'll give you a dupe, though - the MAC Next to Nothing powder. It is gorgeous, fine, and imparts the same blurred satin finish as the CT powder for a fraction of the price. Try it at the counter. But of course, both options are optimal for dry girls who do not care about actual coverage.

on 11/11/2017 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this pressed powder way more than any other pressed powder I have tried before. I have very sensitive dry skin with rosacea. This product does not accentuate my dry skin, does not irritate my skin or my rosacea. In addition, since I don't like a heavy make up look it works really well without a foundation underneath to make me look like I'm wearing makeup without having to cake it on. It has a great texture to it and feels silky smooth on.

My only thing is the only place for me to get it is online and it is pretty expensive because it goes fast if you use it every day.

on 10/26/2016 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I don't know many other powders to compare this to, I find this product amazing. I regularly use several of the Hourglass Ambient powders but recently I was also looking for something matte and I was encouraged by the many positive reviews on the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder. I am quite fair (about NW15 for reference) and I use Shade 1 Fair in this powder which is a soft cream white, without leaning too yellow. The color match is perfect and the quality of the powder is nothing short of outstanding because it is extremely creamy and finely milled. My skin seems to somehow absorb it instead of it sitting on top of my face, so it doesn't look chalky or ashy like some other powders can. It also isn't drying or overly matte, it has more of a velvety finish. The powder looks completely natural, blurring imperfections and evening out redness. Last but not least, it hasn't irritated my skin. Packaging is pretty, a rose gold colored mirrored oval compact which looks glam and it's sturdy and pleasant to use, but not too bulky for travel or touch ups on the go. At $45 for 0.28oz/8g I feel it's a worthy splurge and I will certainly repurchase when I run out.

on 6/23/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this powder. This is an amazing powder for non powder lovers, or dry skin. I can't speak for oily skin, as I am normal to dry. But I have the look of powdery skin, and this does not have that effect (at least on my skin.) It adds a very light dusting of powder, and is not cakey at all. The name of the product is a perfect description of the product, my skin looks airbrush flawless, in a natural way. I recently purchase the fair shade so after I use a light dusting medium all over to set all liquids and creams, I will use fair to brighten up certain areas of my skin with a smaller more detailed brush, also areas I feel need more powder so my makeup stays put all day! The only downside is the price, just so expensive. But you get what you pay for I guess!

on 1/4/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It hurts me to give this a lower star review, but this product really did not work for me for one major reason: oxidation.

Charlotte Tilbury face products are notorious for oxidizing on skin. This isn't necessarily a problem unique to CT's line (many foundations oxidize to a degree due to skin chemistry), but it's a real bummer when it happens. I did not go full Oompa-Loompa orange with the oxidation, but it turned my skin a rosy-orange hue that was clearly contrasting with my cool, yellow-undertoned neck. The true unfortunate issue is that this happened very quickly in the first hour of wear and increased throughout the day.

Aside from this and should you be brave enough to pursue this further, the product is really quite good. It works marvelously on dry skin as a setting powder and it doesn't dry skin out any further. It sets it well and it really does make the skin look poreless. It definitely extended the wear of my foundation, even in winter.

I've only used this twice, but I'll be attempting to swap it. It's a real shame.

Pros:

- For dry-skinned folk, does not dry out skin or absorb moisture
- Makes skin look poreless
- Extends wear of foundations
- Packaging is gorgeous
- Powder is very light

Cons:

- Oxidizes heavily; turns a rosy-orange shade
- Expensive at $45

on 6/28/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im so surprised at any negative reviews of this powder! It's honestly the best high end powder compact on the market in my opinion. When I use it over any base it gives a flawless skin look. If I use a blotting sheet and then reapply, it never cakes or looks anything but invisible. It's just incredible. Maybe it doesn't grant you wishes or turn back the clock but for what a powder is supposed to do it's the best damn thing around.