Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.8

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 2/11/2019 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG powder. It's the one that my friends always ask if I have on me followed by, "Ohhhh, this is SO nice". It's light and looks invisible on the skin. Love the sleek compact.

on 12/16/2018 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder is everything that I had wanted the Mac waterweight compact powder to be – I can’t believe it took me so long to try this! This lives up to the hype IMO.

This is a beautiful lightweight and undetectable setting powder which is perfect for dry and/or aging skin. While it is fairly colorless (despite the shade one picks), its brightening yet undetectable, and leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking. I only use this in the morning to set my foundation, and I do not carry it with me (I rarely re-powder during the day), so I cannot comment on buildability, etc. What I can say is that it doesn’t fade out on me and surprisingly does keep my makeup set nicely throughout the day – hence no need for touchups.

The packaging of this is elegant and beautiful. However, there’s not much product. 0.28 oz at $45.00 can be rough on the wallet. Even so, I find its well worth it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the powder. It sets my makeup so well, and is never caky. I can use it under the eyes. It is good for travel. However I find it has almost no coverage, and it is sooo expensive with a quite flimsy packaging. But I would rebuy because so far it is the only pressed powder I can use under the eyes. I have tried MUFE HD, hourglass ambient lightening powders, nars crystal, bourjois healthy mix, essence and catrice etc ... no one compares to this under the eyes. It is as good as the Laura Mercier for under eyes but much more travel friendly and I much prefer the colour.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a luxurious powder I didn't know I needed. It is smoothing and mattifying, and sets foundation and concealer like a dream. It is so finely milled so I use sparingly under my eyes and layer in my T-zone, where it controls oil pretty well.

The shade range is quite narrow, but since this powder is not designed to provide coverage it isn't a problem for me (I'm an NC20), although I do think at least 3 darker shades should be added.

I highly recommend this powder even with the hefty pricetag. CT doesn't test on animals and that was a big reason I started buying her stuff.

on 3/4/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this pressed powder. I needed something to replace my Chantecaille HD pressed powder and this exceeded my expectations. I purchased fair (I’m nc15/20) and I’m a true shade 2 (or 3 with fake tan) in CT foundations. To be fair shade range is awful but it barely adds colour to the face.

It’s super finely milled, doesn’t look cakey or chalky over foundation and it definitely smooths the appearance of the face do very flattering on older skin with pores and fine lines.

I didn’t find this to oxidize

on 2/20/2018 11:13:00 AM

This is my favourite compact powder. I’ve repurchased it four or five times and I swear I won’t come back to my former favourite: Chanel’s Poudre Universelle Compacte.
The powder doesn’t look heavy on my face. In fact, it is translucent, but gives a slightly „blurry” finish which is very flattering as I’m in my early 40s. It has never broken me out (while other powders have), it has a very aesthetically pleasing compact in rose gold with a nice CT logo and with a mirror inside. The compact is lightweight, I can even put it in a pocket if I don’t carry a bag. The colour is perfect for me (I’m MAC NC15, Chanel B10) and I would describe it as a neutral fair with a slightest yellow undertone.

on 12/26/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product almost a year ago. It’s absolutely amazing for people with dry skin. I sometimes get dry under eyes and I use this for setting my concealer and it really doesn’t show any of the dry patches or whatsoever! I do use this in combination with my Laura Mercier loose powder and I always bring the CT one on the go! Also it’s absolutely amazing for summer. I never ever ever powder my cheeks etc because I have acne and I feel like applying powder on my cheek really shows my pores etc but this product really does make everything look FLAWLESS! It’s definitely an item I would repurchase, infact I am almost hitting pan and I have a new one ready to use!

on 7/6/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this powder as a setting powder with the magic foundation. I love it!!!! When you use her brush and tap it into the skin, it gives my skin a very airbrushed look. My pores and texture look A LOT better. It's amazing. The only thing that sucks is how fast I go through it. I will have to repurchase it quicker than my other compact powders, but maybe I use it much more. It's also quite finely milled. It's so finely milled that when I brush it on I can't feel anything. It doesn't have flashback. The packaging is nice.

on 7/4/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Honestly, I wasn't too keen on this product after it arrived (CT products not available to test in my country so I had to buy it sight unseen). I had intended to use it instead of foundation as my skin is fairly even, and when I put it on, I swore that it made absolutely no difference to my "before" face - all the lines and imperfections on my face were still visible and were not blurred in the slightest. I could use a much cheaper powder as a finishing powder - I bought this one for the "blur". BUT! I am currently on maternity leave and have broken out all over my face to accompany my new dark circles. The product does nothing for the dark circles, however I am amazed by how it has softened the redness of the breakouts to fade them to the background. The breakouts are still visible, but they don't announce my appearance in the room anymore. Blur achieved! I continue to use my cheaper powders as a finishing powder, because I still think that there isn't much difference between the two as a finishing powder, but am happy with this one for no-make-up-breakout days. The only reason I wouldn't re-purchase is the price.

I read the Paula's choice product reviews that this is a great powder, so I tried it and I love it. I use it in medium. I wish they had maybe a few more colors. Like one between medium and dark. But I use this then guerlains limited edition India terra-cotta bronzer over the top cuz it gives just the slightest added color. But this powder is amazing. I'm almost 55 and it doesn't make my skin dry, and it smells great too. 7/18 still in love, with this... I put it away to try other brands, nah had to go back to CT. She doesn’t have a ton of products, and let me tell you she doesn’t need a ton. No need to have 5 different compacts. When you get it right there’s no need to create any other. Thanks CHARLOTTE for not having a bunch of different kind of products to make the decision making difficult. One face cream. One cleanser, one powder... love CT