Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.8

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Everyone says its great for dry skin and won’t settle into fine lines under the eyes.. I found the opposite to be true. My skin felt so dehydrated after setting my makeup with it. Very uncomfortable feeling under my eyes and around my cheeks. It also oxidized quickly. I had such high hopes for this product.

on 2/11/2019 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG powder. It's the one that my friends always ask if I have on me followed by, "Ohhhh, this is SO nice". It's light and looks invisible on the skin. Love the sleek compact.

I really wanted to like this product after all the positive reviews, however, I really have not liked it. It's really matte, but most of all, I don't find that it airbrushes my skin - it oxidizes and turns orange (I have color 2), and weirdest of all, it has a "olive green" tint to it when you first put it on.

Definitely not worth the money. I've been so disappointed by CT face products.

on 12/16/2018 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder is everything that I had wanted the Mac waterweight compact powder to be – I can’t believe it took me so long to try this! This lives up to the hype IMO.

This is a beautiful lightweight and undetectable setting powder which is perfect for dry and/or aging skin. While it is fairly colorless (despite the shade one picks), its brightening yet undetectable, and leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking. I only use this in the morning to set my foundation, and I do not carry it with me (I rarely re-powder during the day), so I cannot comment on buildability, etc. What I can say is that it doesn’t fade out on me and surprisingly does keep my makeup set nicely throughout the day – hence no need for touchups.

The packaging of this is elegant and beautiful. However, there’s not much product. 0.28 oz at $45.00 can be rough on the wallet. Even so, I find its well worth it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the powder. It sets my makeup so well, and is never caky. I can use it under the eyes. It is good for travel. However I find it has almost no coverage, and it is sooo expensive with a quite flimsy packaging. But I would rebuy because so far it is the only pressed powder I can use under the eyes. I have tried MUFE HD, hourglass ambient lightening powders, nars crystal, bourjois healthy mix, essence and catrice etc ... no one compares to this under the eyes. It is as good as the Laura Mercier for under eyes but much more travel friendly and I much prefer the colour.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a luxurious powder I didn't know I needed. It is smoothing and mattifying, and sets foundation and concealer like a dream. It is so finely milled so I use sparingly under my eyes and layer in my T-zone, where it controls oil pretty well.

The shade range is quite narrow, but since this powder is not designed to provide coverage it isn't a problem for me (I'm an NC20), although I do think at least 3 darker shades should be added.

I highly recommend this powder even with the hefty pricetag. CT doesn't test on animals and that was a big reason I started buying her stuff.

on 8/20/2018 1:00:00 AM

I like this powder but minus two lippies because it doesn't give me as good coverage as my MAC mineralize skinfinish and its lasting power is meh.

The powder is nice and soft and makes me feel super airbrushed. The shade medium matches my NC25-NC30 skin tone really well too. I use this alone after moisturizing and it'll last as long as I don't touch my face to anything. I think this powder is best if you use a liquid or cream foundation/concealer under it, but you can't wear it alone like MAC mineralize skinfinish.

on 7/24/2018 7:28:00 PM

I'm on my second one of these, and I have two back-ups. I love this powder, but I don't like the price. But this powder is sooooo good for setting my undereye concealer, so I will use up my stock and then see if I want to buy more.

on 3/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I need to say that I am not liberal with powder application (I thinly dust powder on selective areas to set, but never all over), but I hit pan on this Airbrush Flawless Powder within a month. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when it happened - crazy low cost efficacy of this powder and I will not be repurchasing.
But at the end of the day, this really is a beautiful powder. What it does: sets your cream/liquid base lightly with no trace of powderiness and gives a blurring brightening effect without shimmer. What it doesn't do: oil control. I'm dry, so this powder was perfect for me to pat over my t zone and undereyes, or to set concealer. Don't be alarmed by the small shade selection if you're light-medium, because it's only a lightly tinted powder that is not meant to replace foundation. Having said that, Charlotte can add at least 2 more shades in the deeper shade spectrum. I suspect that the pan gets used up so quickly due the super finely milled texture, which is lovely on the skin as it is so smooth that it's almost creamy.
I'll give you a dupe, though - the MAC Next to Nothing powder. It is gorgeous, fine, and imparts the same blurred satin finish as the CT powder for a fraction of the price. Try it at the counter. But of course, both options are optimal for dry girls who do not care about actual coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I got this baby from a good friend of mine as a gift. And this product become one of my holy grail!
I used this for a long ass event, and this baby really worked. The shade is perfect for my skin (I used shade 2 Medium, btw) and it really stick my makeup together and controls my oily T-Zone area so wonderfully.
But, the cons of this product is the packaging, though the packaging is slim and easy to bring, this product doesn't have any applicator. There's no sponge or brush, so you have to buy them by yourself.