Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish
Airbrush Flawless FinishAirbrush Flawless FinishAirbrush Flawless Finish

3.9

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a luxurious powder I didn't know I needed. It is smoothing and mattifying, and sets foundation and concealer like a dream. It is so finely milled so I use sparingly under my eyes and layer in my T-zone, where it controls oil pretty well.

The shade range is quite narrow, but since this powder is not designed to provide coverage it isn't a problem for me (I'm an NC20), although I do think at least 3 darker shades should be added.

I highly recommend this powder even with the hefty pricetag. CT doesn't test on animals and that was a big reason I started buying her stuff.

on 8/20/2018 1:00:00 AM

I like this powder but minus two lippies because it doesn't give me as good coverage as my MAC mineralize skinfinish and its lasting power is meh.

The powder is nice and soft and makes me feel super airbrushed. The shade medium matches my NC25-NC30 skin tone really well too. I use this alone after moisturizing and it'll last as long as I don't touch my face to anything. I think this powder is best if you use a liquid or cream foundation/concealer under it, but you can't wear it alone like MAC mineralize skinfinish.

on 7/24/2018 7:28:00 PM

I'm on my second one of these, and I have two back-ups. I love this powder, but I don't like the price. But this powder is sooooo good for setting my undereye concealer, so I will use up my stock and then see if I want to buy more.

on 3/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I need to say that I am not liberal with powder application (I thinly dust powder on selective areas to set, but never all over), but I hit pan on this Airbrush Flawless Powder within a month. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when it happened - crazy low cost efficacy of this powder and I will not be repurchasing.
But at the end of the day, this really is a beautiful powder. What it does: sets your cream/liquid base lightly with no trace of powderiness and gives a blurring brightening effect without shimmer. What it doesn't do: oil control. I'm dry, so this powder was perfect for me to pat over my t zone and undereyes, or to set concealer. Don't be alarmed by the small shade selection if you're light-medium, because it's only a lightly tinted powder that is not meant to replace foundation. Having said that, Charlotte can add at least 2 more shades in the deeper shade spectrum. I suspect that the pan gets used up so quickly due the super finely milled texture, which is lovely on the skin as it is so smooth that it's almost creamy.
I'll give you a dupe, though - the MAC Next to Nothing powder. It is gorgeous, fine, and imparts the same blurred satin finish as the CT powder for a fraction of the price. Try it at the counter. But of course, both options are optimal for dry girls who do not care about actual coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I got this baby from a good friend of mine as a gift. And this product become one of my holy grail!
I used this for a long ass event, and this baby really worked. The shade is perfect for my skin (I used shade 2 Medium, btw) and it really stick my makeup together and controls my oily T-Zone area so wonderfully.
But, the cons of this product is the packaging, though the packaging is slim and easy to bring, this product doesn't have any applicator. There's no sponge or brush, so you have to buy them by yourself.

on 3/4/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this pressed powder. I needed something to replace my Chantecaille HD pressed powder and this exceeded my expectations. I purchased fair (I’m nc15/20) and I’m a true shade 2 (or 3 with fake tan) in CT foundations. To be fair shade range is awful but it barely adds colour to the face.

It’s super finely milled, doesn’t look cakey or chalky over foundation and it definitely smooths the appearance of the face do very flattering on older skin with pores and fine lines.

I didn’t find this to oxidize

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very hesitant to buy this powder at first since the extremely small color range threw me off a bit.

the powder is super finely milled and goes on smoothly. it instantly adjusted to my skin tone and made my complexion look smooth without being cakey.
HOWEVER, this does not control oil AT ALL! i have dry to combination skin and my face looks straight up shiny and gross after one hour, despite using setting spray...

i might keep this as a compact mirror in my purse though since i like the the packaging so much.

on 2/20/2018 11:13:00 AM

This is my favourite compact powder. I’ve repurchased it four or five times and I swear I won’t come back to my former favourite: Chanel’s Poudre Universelle Compacte.
The powder doesn’t look heavy on my face. In fact, it is translucent, but gives a slightly „blurry” finish which is very flattering as I’m in my early 40s. It has never broken me out (while other powders have), it has a very aesthetically pleasing compact in rose gold with a nice CT logo and with a mirror inside. The compact is lightweight, I can even put it in a pocket if I don’t carry a bag. The colour is perfect for me (I’m MAC NC15, Chanel B10) and I would describe it as a neutral fair with a slightest yellow undertone.

on 1/27/2018 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Charlotte Tilbury is a bit of a hit and miss with me, and this powder I’m afraid goes on the will not repurchase list.

At £33 and formulated by a top make up artist you would think this will perform wonders. It looks brilliant on first application, the flawless airbrush finish it promises and it goes into fine lines very well.

However this oxides on my face like crazy making me look like a Oompa Loompa within the hour. I have no idea why as my other powders seem fine. Even when I get my make up done at the boutique and they use it on me still turn burnt orange in a few hours.

Packaging is nice, slim and sleek to add into a bag.

on 12/26/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product almost a year ago. It’s absolutely amazing for people with dry skin. I sometimes get dry under eyes and I use this for setting my concealer and it really doesn’t show any of the dry patches or whatsoever! I do use this in combination with my Laura Mercier loose powder and I always bring the CT one on the go! Also it’s absolutely amazing for summer. I never ever ever powder my cheeks etc because I have acne and I feel like applying powder on my cheek really shows my pores etc but this product really does make everything look FLAWLESS! It’s definitely an item I would repurchase, infact I am almost hitting pan and I have a new one ready to use!