Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.5

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

I really wanted to like this product after all the positive reviews, however, I really have not liked it. It's really matte, but most of all, I don't find that it airbrushes my skin - it oxidizes and turns orange (I have color 2), and weirdest of all, it has a "olive green" tint to it when you first put it on.

Definitely not worth the money. I've been so disappointed by CT face products.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a luxurious powder I didn't know I needed. It is smoothing and mattifying, and sets foundation and concealer like a dream. It is so finely milled so I use sparingly under my eyes and layer in my T-zone, where it controls oil pretty well.

The shade range is quite narrow, but since this powder is not designed to provide coverage it isn't a problem for me (I'm an NC20), although I do think at least 3 darker shades should be added.

I highly recommend this powder even with the hefty pricetag. CT doesn't test on animals and that was a big reason I started buying her stuff.

on 3/4/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this pressed powder. I needed something to replace my Chantecaille HD pressed powder and this exceeded my expectations. I purchased fair (I’m nc15/20) and I’m a true shade 2 (or 3 with fake tan) in CT foundations. To be fair shade range is awful but it barely adds colour to the face.

It’s super finely milled, doesn’t look cakey or chalky over foundation and it definitely smooths the appearance of the face do very flattering on older skin with pores and fine lines.

I didn’t find this to oxidize

on 2/20/2018 11:13:00 AM

This is my favourite compact powder. I’ve repurchased it four or five times and I swear I won’t come back to my former favourite: Chanel’s Poudre Universelle Compacte.
The powder doesn’t look heavy on my face. In fact, it is translucent, but gives a slightly „blurry” finish which is very flattering as I’m in my early 40s. It has never broken me out (while other powders have), it has a very aesthetically pleasing compact in rose gold with a nice CT logo and with a mirror inside. The compact is lightweight, I can even put it in a pocket if I don’t carry a bag. The colour is perfect for me (I’m MAC NC15, Chanel B10) and I would describe it as a neutral fair with a slightest yellow undertone.

on 11/17/2017 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hit pan very fast and it oxidizes a strange color, I won't be repurchasing.

on 3/18/2017 11:34:00 AM

I love this product but the price is absurd for the small amount you get. The powder gives a lovely porcelain doll look to the skin and I'd buy it again if you got more product for the money but this is ridiculous. Plus, drop the compact at your peril, the powder breaks apart very easily.

About 20 - 25 pounds would be a much fairer price for this and I can't understand why CT doesn't realise it. I'd happily pay more for more product but this is unacceptable. Packaging feels cheap too,

on 11/1/2016 7:36:00 AM

Very good and very expensive powder.
Ideally ground giving a perfect, invisible effect .
A great product for people who appreciate natural effect and have money!
If you dream about it and you need to save your money for long time-forget it!
Mat for a long time without a mask effect, also for my mixed skin
No crumble in the pack-always looks good inside and on the face
Ideal under eye area
Totally inefficient !! in the middle of the month we have a bottom by application 1 a day.
Very good but too expensive.
If the price would be even 25 euro would be acceptable but 45 euro for product for 1 month-this is insane.
If you have money -buy it because is great, for the rest of the people -forget it.

on 10/26/2016 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I don't know many other powders to compare this to, I find this product amazing. I regularly use several of the Hourglass Ambient powders but recently I was also looking for something matte and I was encouraged by the many positive reviews on the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder. I am quite fair (about NW15 for reference) and I use Shade 1 Fair in this powder which is a soft cream white, without leaning too yellow. The color match is perfect and the quality of the powder is nothing short of outstanding because it is extremely creamy and finely milled. My skin seems to somehow absorb it instead of it sitting on top of my face, so it doesn't look chalky or ashy like some other powders can. It also isn't drying or overly matte, it has more of a velvety finish. The powder looks completely natural, blurring imperfections and evening out redness. Last but not least, it hasn't irritated my skin. Packaging is pretty, a rose gold colored mirrored oval compact which looks glam and it's sturdy and pleasant to use, but not too bulky for travel or touch ups on the go. At $45 for 0.28oz/8g I feel it's a worthy splurge and I will certainly repurchase when I run out.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging on this, as is the norm for CT, is lovely.

I have the powder in fair. I don't find that it oxidizes on me and it goes well on my nw/nc 15 neutral skin. This particular shade would probably be ok for up to an nc/nw 20.

The powder itself is very finely milled and has ingredients to make it particularly suited to drier skin types. It works wonderfully for me to set my undereyes and t-zone, where I apply it sparingly with a small brush. I find it works really well to give that "airbrushed effect". It minimizes my pores beautifully, doesn't emphasize fine lines, isn't cakey at all, isn't flat or powdery and lasts throughout the day with minimal touch ups. Bear in mind, my skin is not oily- I don't think it would be at all suited to combat oil.

I am taking off one lipppie, because this product does not come with a puff or sponge. While I generally applaud CT's choice to not waste space with applicators for her eyeshadows, blushes etc, I find it pointless to have this beautiful compact, that would be a pleasure to bring along for midday touch ups or travel, without its own puff. I'm not going to cart along a powder brush, and having to carry along a seperate puff kind of defeats the whole slim, elegant, convenient little compact thing. So this isn't my go-to to slip in my bag, when otherwise it would be.

So yeah, lovely powder for normal to dry skin. Is it worth the cost? I certainly enjoy using it, but am not completely certain of a repurchase. I guess we will see how posh I am feeling on the day I hit pan. ;)

on 5/5/2016 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Right out of the gate, I returned this. I loved the packaging but didn't love the product so back it went. It was just a normal, sort of chalky, basic powder that didn't do anything magical or even that remotely effective. For the price I expect something unique or at least workable. This powder was neither.