Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

4.3

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 1/27/2018 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Charlotte Tilbury is a bit of a hit and miss with me, and this powder I’m afraid goes on the will not repurchase list.

At £33 and formulated by a top make up artist you would think this will perform wonders. It looks brilliant on first application, the flawless airbrush finish it promises and it goes into fine lines very well.

However this oxides on my face like crazy making me look like a Oompa Loompa within the hour. I have no idea why as my other powders seem fine. Even when I get my make up done at the boutique and they use it on me still turn burnt orange in a few hours.

Packaging is nice, slim and sleek to add into a bag.

on 7/6/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this powder as a setting powder with the magic foundation. I love it!!!! When you use her brush and tap it into the skin, it gives my skin a very airbrushed look. My pores and texture look A LOT better. It's amazing. The only thing that sucks is how fast I go through it. I will have to repurchase it quicker than my other compact powders, but maybe I use it much more. It's also quite finely milled. It's so finely milled that when I brush it on I can't feel anything. It doesn't have flashback. The packaging is nice.

on 7/4/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Honestly, I wasn't too keen on this product after it arrived (CT products not available to test in my country so I had to buy it sight unseen). I had intended to use it instead of foundation as my skin is fairly even, and when I put it on, I swore that it made absolutely no difference to my "before" face - all the lines and imperfections on my face were still visible and were not blurred in the slightest. I could use a much cheaper powder as a finishing powder - I bought this one for the "blur". BUT! I am currently on maternity leave and have broken out all over my face to accompany my new dark circles. The product does nothing for the dark circles, however I am amazed by how it has softened the redness of the breakouts to fade them to the background. The breakouts are still visible, but they don't announce my appearance in the room anymore. Blur achieved! I continue to use my cheaper powders as a finishing powder, because I still think that there isn't much difference between the two as a finishing powder, but am happy with this one for no-make-up-breakout days. The only reason I wouldn't re-purchase is the price.

on 11/21/2016 3:09:00 AM

I have only used this a handful of times and here are my findings thus far;

- It is not ideal for long-lasting full coverage as the Charlotte Tilbury website suggests. In fact, the coverage is negligible.
- The packaging is plastic and whilst it looks beautiful it feels cheap in the hand.
- The powder is very finely milled and does not look cakey on my skin at all.

My problem with a lot of other powders I have tried (Tom Ford, NARS, Chanel. By Terry, Hourglass, RMCA, Burberry) is it can look cakey/powdery if I am heavy handed, even when I set it with a setting spray like Urban Decay, MAC Fix + or rose water. This is the first powder I have tried which does not set into my fine lines and does not break down on my skin after a long day.

I have not experienced any oxidation and I think it is how I am using the powder. I use very little of it - using a Wayne Goss The Air Brush, I set my undereye concealer and my t-zone. Perhaps I use so little of it even if there is oxidation, it is not very noticeable.

I am really enjoying this powder thus far and will update my review my views change in the future.

on 10/16/2016 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a very difficult time getting powders that don't sit on the lines under my eyes or look cakey. This is amazing - it's very fine and smooth - goes on beautifully and I can barely see it on my skin. I prefer it to my laura mercier powder. Charlotte T products are a mixed bag for me but this is the best

on 6/24/2016 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I agree with the reviewer below who said that this is a good powder for dry skin or those who aren't fans of powders, which describes me well. My HG is Nars Light Reflecting Loose Powder, one of the only powders I've found that doesn't feel heavy or look cakey on my very sensitive, normal to slightly dry skin. But this has also been a lovely option for setting liquid TM's and foundations, though I think it does add a bit of color to my N10 skin (I have 1 Fair).

The texture is really soft and fine, with that silky texture that picks up on a brush easily. It doesn't kick up a bunch of powder when I I swirl my brush into it, or look dusty on top of my skin. That my biggest concern with wearing powder, and that awful build up that can cling to dry patches or make my foundation look patchy. This buffs into my skin imperceptibly and feels really comfortable. I don't have that tight sensation after using it like all of my skin's natural moisture has just been powdered away.

Describing powder finishes always seems hard to do, but this doesn't appear matte or flat in any way. It's like a natural, velvety satin that isn't light reflective or "coated." Depending on how much I apply, I think it seems to be pretty adaptive to whatever foundation type I'm wearing underneath.

I like the vintage look of the packaging, and it's sturdy so I'm not worried about carrying it with me in my purse. I still prefer the Nars powder, but I'm really happy with this and I love how well it works on my reactive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this feather light powder in Fair 1, it disappears on my nc18 skin and it doesn't oxidise on me. The effect is matte but not too matte and doesn't stick to my dry spots. I love this on summer days/busy days and for touch ups during the day. Best non shiny powder I've used ever!

The packaging is a bit flimsy, I could be a bit more heavy and nicer material.

on 12/10/2015 4:30:00 AM

Shade: Medium (light color, but matches my light to medium complexion)

This powder is the first product which achieves flawless finish without the appearance of added coverage or build up on the skin. I use a fluffy Real Technique brush and dab the powder lightly under the eyes and on my T-zone area. The skin looks perfect and matte, but without any kind of cakey feel nor look.

I have used many powders in the past, both translucent and tinted, from various high end and drugstore brands. My frequently used alternatives were from MUFE (loose translucent), Tarte (loose translucent), Laura Mercier (loose translucent), By Terry (loose translucent), Korres (tinted pressed), Bare Minerals (tinted loose and pressed) and NYC (tinted pressed). In comparison to these products, Charlotte Tilbury's powder is easier to use (not loose) and much lighter in coverage and feel. However, the effect is even better! My skin appears silkier, almost a bit ethereal.

This was a splurge, but the packaging is beautiful, and a little product goes a long way. Therefore, I have no doubt that I will repurchase once I hit the pan.

I just bought the second one :-) nice powder, good Matt effect, does exactly what it claims. One of my favourite pressed powders (also I love Gucci powder).

The powder tends to become darker on face. I would recommend to buy shade 1 if in Mac you are like NC25 and in Gucci powder 020. Also it doesn't last long.

on 6/28/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im so surprised at any negative reviews of this powder! It's honestly the best high end powder compact on the market in my opinion. When I use it over any base it gives a flawless skin look. If I use a blotting sheet and then reapply, it never cakes or looks anything but invisible. It's just incredible. Maybe it doesn't grant you wishes or turn back the clock but for what a powder is supposed to do it's the best damn thing around.