Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.6

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 2/11/2019 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG powder. It's the one that my friends always ask if I have on me followed by, "Ohhhh, this is SO nice". It's light and looks invisible on the skin. Love the sleek compact.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the powder. It sets my makeup so well, and is never caky. I can use it under the eyes. It is good for travel. However I find it has almost no coverage, and it is sooo expensive with a quite flimsy packaging. But I would rebuy because so far it is the only pressed powder I can use under the eyes. I have tried MUFE HD, hourglass ambient lightening powders, nars crystal, bourjois healthy mix, essence and catrice etc ... no one compares to this under the eyes. It is as good as the Laura Mercier for under eyes but much more travel friendly and I much prefer the colour.

on 8/20/2018 1:00:00 AM

I like this powder but minus two lippies because it doesn't give me as good coverage as my MAC mineralize skinfinish and its lasting power is meh.

The powder is nice and soft and makes me feel super airbrushed. The shade medium matches my NC25-NC30 skin tone really well too. I use this alone after moisturizing and it'll last as long as I don't touch my face to anything. I think this powder is best if you use a liquid or cream foundation/concealer under it, but you can't wear it alone like MAC mineralize skinfinish.

on 3/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I need to say that I am not liberal with powder application (I thinly dust powder on selective areas to set, but never all over), but I hit pan on this Airbrush Flawless Powder within a month. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when it happened - crazy low cost efficacy of this powder and I will not be repurchasing.
But at the end of the day, this really is a beautiful powder. What it does: sets your cream/liquid base lightly with no trace of powderiness and gives a blurring brightening effect without shimmer. What it doesn't do: oil control. I'm dry, so this powder was perfect for me to pat over my t zone and undereyes, or to set concealer. Don't be alarmed by the small shade selection if you're light-medium, because it's only a lightly tinted powder that is not meant to replace foundation. Having said that, Charlotte can add at least 2 more shades in the deeper shade spectrum. I suspect that the pan gets used up so quickly due the super finely milled texture, which is lovely on the skin as it is so smooth that it's almost creamy.
I'll give you a dupe, though - the MAC Next to Nothing powder. It is gorgeous, fine, and imparts the same blurred satin finish as the CT powder for a fraction of the price. Try it at the counter. But of course, both options are optimal for dry girls who do not care about actual coverage.

on 11/11/2017 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this pressed powder way more than any other pressed powder I have tried before. I have very sensitive dry skin with rosacea. This product does not accentuate my dry skin, does not irritate my skin or my rosacea. In addition, since I don't like a heavy make up look it works really well without a foundation underneath to make me look like I'm wearing makeup without having to cake it on. It has a great texture to it and feels silky smooth on.

My only thing is the only place for me to get it is online and it is pretty expensive because it goes fast if you use it every day.

on 5/25/2017 7:25:00 AM

This is a 'nope' from me.
Pros
-full coverage
-BEAUTIFUL packaging
-not tested on animals

Cons
-poor shade selection
-oxidises immediately
-far too expensive
-looks very fake and cakey on the skin
-small amount of powder

Bottom line:
I'm using this to finish it as I spent so much money, but it really oxidises and looks too heavy and cakey whether I apply it with a brush or puff

Alternatives:
Rimmel stay matte is 10x better for a pressed powder and is cheaper but the packaging is naff and not really travel friendly, but my Laura Mercier loose powder is tough to beat if you're not taking it anywhere.
For this price, and a powder in a traditional compact, I'm going to try the Jane Iredele pressed powder next.

on 1/4/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It hurts me to give this a lower star review, but this product really did not work for me for one major reason: oxidation.

Charlotte Tilbury face products are notorious for oxidizing on skin. This isn't necessarily a problem unique to CT's line (many foundations oxidize to a degree due to skin chemistry), but it's a real bummer when it happens. I did not go full Oompa-Loompa orange with the oxidation, but it turned my skin a rosy-orange hue that was clearly contrasting with my cool, yellow-undertoned neck. The true unfortunate issue is that this happened very quickly in the first hour of wear and increased throughout the day.

Aside from this and should you be brave enough to pursue this further, the product is really quite good. It works marvelously on dry skin as a setting powder and it doesn't dry skin out any further. It sets it well and it really does make the skin look poreless. It definitely extended the wear of my foundation, even in winter.

I've only used this twice, but I'll be attempting to swap it. It's a real shame.

Pros:

- For dry-skinned folk, does not dry out skin or absorb moisture
- Makes skin look poreless
- Extends wear of foundations
- Packaging is gorgeous
- Powder is very light

Cons:

- Oxidizes heavily; turns a rosy-orange shade
- Expensive at $45

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a little lighter than NC 15 in MAC (probly like an NC12). I bought the shade 1 Fair, and it's pretty much a translucent powder for me. I have combo/oily leaning skin, and this powder is perfect for both-hydrating for the dry parts, & mattifying for the oily bits. It doesn't oxidize on me like previous reviews said, not sure why it works on me and not others. I'd say give it a try if you can easily return it.

on 12/29/2014 4:46:00 AM

This stuff is gorgeous but it oxidises so badly. So badly. I'm really upset because it was an expensive Christmas gift from my boyfriend and I can't use it without looking orange.