Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I got this baby from a good friend of mine as a gift. And this product become one of my holy grail!
I used this for a long ass event, and this baby really worked. The shade is perfect for my skin (I used shade 2 Medium, btw) and it really stick my makeup together and controls my oily T-Zone area so wonderfully.
But, the cons of this product is the packaging, though the packaging is slim and easy to bring, this product doesn't have any applicator. There's no sponge or brush, so you have to buy them by yourself.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very hesitant to buy this powder at first since the extremely small color range threw me off a bit.

the powder is super finely milled and goes on smoothly. it instantly adjusted to my skin tone and made my complexion look smooth without being cakey.
HOWEVER, this does not control oil AT ALL! i have dry to combination skin and my face looks straight up shiny and gross after one hour, despite using setting spray...

i might keep this as a compact mirror in my purse though since i like the the packaging so much.

on 12/26/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product almost a year ago. It’s absolutely amazing for people with dry skin. I sometimes get dry under eyes and I use this for setting my concealer and it really doesn’t show any of the dry patches or whatsoever! I do use this in combination with my Laura Mercier loose powder and I always bring the CT one on the go! Also it’s absolutely amazing for summer. I never ever ever powder my cheeks etc because I have acne and I feel like applying powder on my cheek really shows my pores etc but this product really does make everything look FLAWLESS! It’s definitely an item I would repurchase, infact I am almost hitting pan and I have a new one ready to use!

on 11/7/2016 5:33:00 AM

I have always hated powder until I found this. Definitely HOLY GRAIL status. I've tried all the oh so famous powders in the market and nothing beat this. It's so finely milled and smooth and undetectable on the skin. My skin is combo, so a tiny bit oily in the T-zone but dry everywhere else and this powder does wonder for my skin. Having said that, I don't have the oiliest of skin so I don't need as much oil control.
Pros
Great texture, fine and smooth.
Undetectable on the skin, very very natural, non-cakey.
Blurs out pores and set my under-eye concealer well.
Cons:
Expensive.
Oil control might not be substantial enough on oily skin
Limited shade range.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Love this time and time again

on 6/23/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this powder. This is an amazing powder for non powder lovers, or dry skin. I can't speak for oily skin, as I am normal to dry. But I have the look of powdery skin, and this does not have that effect (at least on my skin.) It adds a very light dusting of powder, and is not cakey at all. The name of the product is a perfect description of the product, my skin looks airbrush flawless, in a natural way. I recently purchase the fair shade so after I use a light dusting medium all over to set all liquids and creams, I will use fair to brighten up certain areas of my skin with a smaller more detailed brush, also areas I feel need more powder so my makeup stays put all day! The only downside is the price, just so expensive. But you get what you pay for I guess!

on 4/1/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really know what to think of this powder. The packaging is beautiful. Like all charlotte tilbury products the packaging is so sophisticated and glamorous. The powder feels beautiful. It feels so finely milled and silky. However I think my skin is just too oily. Maybe for someone with dry skin it would be more suitable. For €40 I think I would rather stick with my mac powder which is a bit cheaper. I'm going to finish up this product but I really wanted to love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The powder itself is incredibly finely milled, beautiful, and light as air. It's more of setting powder. Charlotte said it is a "micro-fine veil on top of your skin" not a powder foundation. So don't expect a good coverage. It doesn't oxidize on me, it controls my oil pretty okay (Again, the function of this powder is not really to control oil). So I still have to blot since I'm annoyingly shiny. It's never cakey, and it just disappears on your skin! Don't really like the packaging, I was expecting that most of her products' packaging will be weighty, but instead it's plastic. Considering the price, I think they could've done a better job in this field.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Out of the whole CT line this was a let down for me! Its not bad but its nothing to write home about either. I find it very average. If your looking for a good powder there are better ones out there for a cheaper price. Like mentioned above this powder is not bad at all but i cant justify the price for it. It does mattify without looking chalky and does make ur make up look smoother. Nothing amazing here. But her other products are amaazing! The Retoucher,WonderGlow,Foundation,Magic Cream and Filmstar bronze and glow are soo good.