Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Eau De Collection No.3

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Eau De Collection No.3

3.5

on 6/9/2016 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This perfume is discontinued as it was a limited edition anyway. I bought it on a one day online special therefore I am not much out of pocket. Hanae Mori No 3 is very close to Madonna's Truth Dare Naked. It could easily be worn by a man as there is a masculine aspect to it. The orange is dominant in this, almost to the point of orange cordial, so bear that in mind. It doesn't speak to me as a fragrance but if you like orange, say Prada's D'Oranger, this would be a great alternative at a budget price.

on 10/29/2014 6:14:00 PM

I stumbled upon a tester of this at Bloomingdale's, loved the smell and kept the strip in my purse; I could not stop smelling it for a week. It turns out it's "limited edition" and one of a large collection that Hanae Mori released every couple of years. It was fairly easy to find DEEPLY discounted on the internet. This is a super Autumn/Fall fragrance to me. It smells very warm, rich, and sweet, but not flowery-grandma sweet. Sweet like maybe what a candy cigar would smell like, if that existed. It actually reminds me of a grown up and much more dynamic version of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers. I'm not a perfume expert, despite collecting many, but smelling it for yourself is definitely the best idea if this fragrance sounds at all up your alley.

Popular Fragrances