Stila Push-Up in Rouge Flash

No Image

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff. This colour is a perfect natural flush on a cold day. I'm on my second and now looking to stock up from ebay as I think it's been discontinued...

I have this is rouge and rose - rouge is sheerer whereas rose is more of a cream. You have to work out how to apply it best as it's not too highly pigmented. I just rub it back and forth straight on to my skin for a bit then use my fingers to blend. It's so quick!

I think they changed the packaging before they dc-ed it - the original was 9g and the later one was 5g but I didn't notice any change in formula (or price - ha!). The lid on the original version used to come off - it stays closed much better in the later one.

Stock up from ebay - you can get it cheap! Great colour, very natural-looking, lovely. I will miss this when I eventually run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a really lovely blush. Perfect for all those dark-haired and pale skinned English Roses-it's incredibly natural. Personally, I think the packaging is really sweet!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Some days I just pat a little concealer under my eyes, swipe this rosy gel stick across my cheekbones and slick a little lip gloss on. Instantly presentable.
The color is very subtle. I usually like more pigment, but this color is good when I'm deathly pale. I love the portability and it stays in my purse. It has a dewy finish thats great on my combination skin.
I will try this in other deeper colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in the old packaging. It has always worked alright as a blush. It works better when I have less makeup on my face (such as foundation, powder, concealer). If I have a lot of makeup on, it tends to smear it. But it looks very natural. Blends really easily too. Gives my pale face a bit of color. As a lip stain it also works quite well. Again, it has a very natural look. If I do buy this product again, I might get it in another color.

on 5/13/2004 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A pretty sheer red flush! Great for lips and cheeks. Good stick, neat packaging. I've had mine for years and it's still good!

on 3/9/2004 12:35:00 PM

This is getting discontinued???? I love this stuff. I used Benetint for years and I like this much better. I love the color and the way it gives me a glowing healthy look. I also like it as lip gloss.

I loved this product b/c it's easy, leaves a great color on my olive skin, and feels nude. However, once I learned it was getting discontinued, I searched for something new and decided to test out the ever-famous Tarte's Tickled Peach. Although at first it seemed so gooey in comparison to Stila's Push-Up, I ultimately like it better. It is $6 more, but you get 10X more product, it is also a stain so it lasts longer, and it smells great. Plus, I still have no worries with breakouts or feeling loaded with makeup.

on 10/4/2003 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This blush is great for a natural look, especially if you have dry skin. I apply it directly on bare skin - it's quite sheer. I use a bit on my lips with Clinique Airkiss l/g on top. I bring it everywhere because it's so easy to carry around and you don't need a brush to apply.

on 5/10/2003 12:49:00 PM

This is my favorite blush. I use it every day. It gives a "I just worked out" flush. Honestly! This sweeps on effortlessly and easy to blend. This is a fabulous product and highly recommended.

on 5/1/2003 4:05:00 AM

I have recently been on this crazy "gel" blush craze, and bought this just two days ago. I am on the fence about whether or not to take it back to Sephora. I am just not sure if I like it enough to keep it. First, it was $20 for a wee, tiny, smaller than a $0.99 trial size stick of deodorant container. Second, I find it to be extremely sticky and hard to blend even when I do have tons of moisturizer on. Third, I find that my skin somehow "eats" this blush because the color is gone a few hours later. What I really wanted to buy, was one of the Tarte gel blushes, but Sephora didn't have them in the store yet. I should have been more patient I guess....

Popular Blush Products