My pores under the eye/cheek area are huge... Been using this for about 2 weeks or so. My pores are normally noticeably huge... But i think around the 1st week or so i could notice it got a tad smaller. Benefits of nutrients in the skin perhaps? I don't know but it did make me look twice and notice something. I used the Hawaii version with kukui nut oil.
Some of the 'cons' that others point out, I actually don't see it as one.
- Its not hard to open the zip bag, carefully take one out and close it. Unless your sticking your whole hands in the bag and rummaging around it blindly.
- Face sheets in general are fragile. You are suppose to treat it delicately, something many beginners think as a con. After i finish 30min of it on my face, I use the rest of the essence to lather it on my hands and legs. (let non go to waste!) By the time I am done with it, its a dry crumpled fibery tissue paper. The edges are ripped and crumpled but the mask is still a full mask shape. Baseline is that its fragile but its not tissue paper delicate.
- The essence is much like a watery lotion texture. (think liquid soap) After your done, spread the rest of it evenly on your face. If you just let it sit there, of course its going to feel tacky. In normal skincare we tend to just use a few tiny drops of serum so it doesn't feel tacky. The face sheet is soaked in it, obviously it will not evaporate like water on your face. For those that are new to face sheets, you are not suppose to wash the residues off >.>
- I use it everyday so I don't put it in the fridge for 2 reasons. One is that its not going to spoil in 7 days. Second is that while it may feel refreshing, I rather not have my pores shrink up with a cold sheet on my face while its suppose to soak up the essence.
- Since I live in hawaii, I am not one to really worry about moisturizing on my face. My main concern was pores, and how healthy and smooth my skin could get. (toning and all) While it is not the elixer of life, I am seeing some results at the end of the week. (even my mother noticed somehow...) So thats something.
I had not had high hopes for Lululun, but I was pleasantly surprised.