3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 days ago

I bought the pink one and honestly I don’t know what it specializes in. I’ve used the blue package before but I prefer the pink. It moisturizes well and leaves my face soft and smooth for several days. The masks comes very soaked in serum. I don’t need to apply moisturizer after using this. Highly recommend the bulk package. Only con for me is the size of the masks is smaller than normal. I need to tear open the eye holes as they are not big enough for me. There’s a very light smell that doesn’t bother me. I am usually very sensitive to fragrance too.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0

9 months ago

Love the packaging in that it has a lot less waste, I bought the 7 day one in blue (deep moisturising) to try and I’m glad I did. My face had the most intense burn 10 seconds after putting the mask on (and I’m usually pretty tolerant of these reactions but wow it was so bad this time). Removed it and my skin was patchy red. It was ok for my boyfriend tho, he felt slight tingling but nothing too uncomfortable, so I guess it was just me. For anyone who wants to give it a shot, it’s a cheaper and more environmentally friendly option but would definitely encourage buying the small pack to try before getting the 32-pack.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Other

a year ago

I'm using the Lululun masks which come in a small tub. The sheet itself is thicker than other masks I've used before-- it feels nicer and holds the essence better in my opinion. It also seems to lay flat on my skin a lot easier. I wore it for 15 minutes and before removing. I'm not using a face mask person, but these are nice and soothing during winter to avoid dryness.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I love the mask and the price. It helps moisturize and brighten my skin. Been doing some researching online for a not too expensive mask and this brand keeps on popping up. So I decided to give it a try with the 7 count pack. Notice a big difference after day 4. FYI... these face mask cut outs are just a generalize shape. It will not fit every shape and size faces. If you want a face mask that will fit you then I would suggest you get a custom cut out. I just hate reading about how it is too big or too small.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

2 years ago

this review is for the lululun vitamin c mask. i bought the 32 day pack since it tried the 7 day pack and liked it. here's the pic of the vitamin c mask and full review if you want to read it https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/02/what-is-sheet-mask-what-is-its-effect.html love that this is cheap and hydrated my skin but a few wks after using it, i broke out. too bad cause i really liked this product. i will recommend it this to but not to those who have sensitive skin. btw i have acne prone combination and sensitive skin.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

1.0
from

2 years ago

THIS MASK BURNT MY SKIN. Was on my 3rd day with this mask and i felt an intense burning sensation at one area of my face. Quickly took it off and washed my face but it kept burning through the night. When i woke up this morning my skin is scabbing! USE THIS MASK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

My pores under the eye/cheek area are huge... Been using this for about 2 weeks or so. My pores are normally noticeably huge... But i think around the 1st week or so i could notice it got a tad smaller. Benefits of nutrients in the skin perhaps? I don't know but it did make me look twice and notice something. I used the Hawaii version with kukui nut oil. Some of the 'cons' that others point out, I actually don't see it as one. - Its not hard to open the zip bag, carefully take one out and close it. Unless your sticking your whole hands in the bag and rummaging around it blindly. - Face sheets in general are fragile. You are suppose to treat it delicately, something many beginners think as a con. After i finish 30min of it on my face, I use the rest of the essence to lather it on my hands and legs. (let non go to waste!) By the time I am done with it, its a dry crumpled fibery tissue paper. The edges are ripped and crumpled but the mask is still a full mask shape. Baseline is that its fragile but its not tissue paper delicate. - The essence is much like a watery lotion texture. (think liquid soap) After your done, spread the rest of it evenly on your face. If you just let it sit there, of course its going to feel tacky. In normal skincare we tend to just use a few tiny drops of serum so it doesn't feel tacky. The face sheet is soaked in it, obviously it will not evaporate like water on your face. For those that are new to face sheets, you are not suppose to wash the residues off >.> - I use it everyday so I don't put it in the fridge for 2 reasons. One is that its not going to spoil in 7 days. Second is that while it may feel refreshing, I rather not have my pores shrink up with a cold sheet on my face while its suppose to soak up the essence. - Since I live in hawaii, I am not one to really worry about moisturizing on my face. My main concern was pores, and how healthy and smooth my skin could get. (toning and all) While it is not the elixer of life, I am seeing some results at the end of the week. (even my mother noticed somehow...) So thats something. I had not had high hopes for Lululun, but I was pleasantly surprised.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

The first sheet masks I have tried and I don't need to try another. The masks are great value 300¥ for a pack of 7, they moisturise my face like a dream and really get rid of any dryness after using it once. I usually leave it on for about 30 minutes (not 10-15 mins as per instructions) or until my skin has soaked up most of the essence. My only negative is I dread putting the wet sloppy sheet on my face, its kind of unpleasant :/

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

4 years ago

Nice enough however it left a tacky residue and was quite dry. I use it before normal moisturiser as I have such dry skin and it DOES moisturise my face but I'm left with skin that feels odd to touch

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

4 years ago

I also got myself the blue version, which is great for the winter. The masks are affordable, preform really nicely and are well saturated with the essence. However, I have to take 1.5 lippies off because of two things: 1) The poor fit of the mask. The mouth area is way too big, the area around the jaw doesn't fit either, which makes it hard to get the benefits of hydration everywhere. I've used way better fitted masks. 2) They all come in one package, which is not only unhygienic. Some benefits of the mask are getting destroyed when you expose it to the air. So all in all: these are decent average affordable masks, but I've used better ones. It's a 3.5 from me.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral