no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 years ago

Protection Power: Not particularly good. Never seems to dry Scent: Nothing special but certainly not bad over all not the best deoderant, but I appreciate that it doesn't clog my pores

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I got this because the original scent worked very well, however, I found out this doesn't work at all. I don't recommend. It smells good when not on, but throughout the day you might as well be not wearing any deodorant.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I completely agree with the first review. It is really hard to find natural deodorants that work. I know this is not an antipersperant, but I did hope it would help control odor. Nope. Not even a little. It really did seem to make it worse. On the plus side, it didn't badly affect my skin - no itching, rashes or irritation.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Yet another natural deodorant that didn't work for me. In fact, this one seemed to amplify any BO that did occur and kept the odor there. I managed to use this up on days when I didn't have to leave the house, but even that was a struggle. This might work for some people--especially those that don't sweat or stink very much--but most people would probably end up stinking with this one. <br> The fragrance is actually unisex. I think it's a dried coconut scent with some slight ozonic notes in the background. Not a beachy or feminine coconut/tropical scent at all. <br> The texture of the product is a little more moist and tacky than I personally prefer. Sometimes fibers from clothing would stick to my armpits a little and all that, but I guess it's not the worst I've ever tried in that regard. On a good note, it doesn't cause white marks on clothing and doesn't seem to build up and leave residue on clothing too badly. And it didn't irritate my skin that I noticed. <br> Overall, nice packaging for a natural product and it had a few good qualities about it, but it just didn't work for me as far as odor protection.

About reviewer (462 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool