e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette - Light

e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette - Light

4.5

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have this palette in light and deep and i love them they are pigmented and easy to blend colors are nice with some sheen to then, the packaging is sturdy and you get a full size mirror and most of all good for travel

on 12/4/2018 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Great product for the price. I haven't tried a lot of blushes because I tend to have a natural flush thanks to Florida's hot weather lol so I can't compare much to other brands but it seems pretty pigmented, buildable, and has good staying power.

on 7/3/2018 2:29:00 PM

I'm impressed. I do like e.l.f. products but had not tried the blush. Typically for blush I go towards Tarte or other higher priced brands, but while in CVS I saw this cute palette for $8. I love it. It's a nice little collection of shades that go on smoothly and last all day, even on a hot day. Also, e.l.f. is cruelty-free, which lately has become more important to me. A great find.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Such a good product for the price. Easy to blend and build, my first Elf product and I couldn’t have been more pleased. The range of colours are nice too though the darker bottom pinks I tend to go for the most. I sometimes use the top right blush to shape and warm up my face as I’m fair. The packaging I don’t mind at all, very sleek. Love.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was pretty impressed by this palette! I have NARS blushes, Tarte, Mac, The Balm, Laura Mercier, so I tried this out of pure curiosity. It's pretty pigmented (even if you do have add more product than say nars) but what impressed me most was the lasting power! Lasted through my whole day at work, and usually blushes don't. My favorite color for my NC30 skin (medium olive) was the right lower corner which is a peachy color. Similar to Nars orgasm but shows up better on my medium skin.

on 5/8/2018 7:36:00 AM

I have this same pallet except in cream. I don’t wear powder blushes as I am a “senior” and cream blushes are much better for me. I use this every day. It is very subtle. I sometimes blend the different shades.

on 1/25/2018 6:46:00 PM

I got this as an extra in one of my ELF purchases way back when. Considering it was free, it's decent.. but I definitely wouldn't spend money on this. It's not the worst quality but I think their single studio blush pans are better for some reason. These don't blend out very well... they're inconsistent.. Whatever ELF uses in their powders always seem to break me out. (and it's not TALC) If you can grab these on sale, maybe try it out if you're not picky about blush... but it's not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this blush palette! The colors are beautiful for my fair skin tone. My personal favorite is the peach shade, as it serves as a great warm blush option. I like that these are not super pigmented, cause I find them easier to work with when they're like that. You have to build them up a little bit sometimes, but I can get past that. For $6, I'm really pleased with this product.

on 8/7/2017 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love the orangey bronzey color in the palette so much enough to repurchase again if I ever run out. The other colors dont exactly suit my skintone too well. I do think its very pigmented and easy to blend out.

on 7/18/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I normally love elf products. I was given this palette as a gift and while I think it would be great for the average person, it does not work for me at all.

In short, if you are like me and have ULTRA FAIR, PORCELAIN SKIN.... this will not work for you. NC/NW10 or lighter in Mac? Don't bother.

Highly pigmented powders are excellent when it comes to eyeshadows, but as a blush? Can't use them. Even if I barely touch my brush to the pan and tap off the excess, I still end up with wayyyy too much pigment on my face. If the colors were much, much lighter it might work... but as they are I just can't use them. The palette is just collecting dust in my bin now.

If you have a regular light to medium skin tone (read: most brands have a foundation/concealer in your color), this will probably be fantastic for you! But extra pale girls, stay away.

Popular Blush Products