E.L.F. Powder Blush Palette - Light

E.L.F. Powder Blush Palette - Light

4.5

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this blush palette! The colors are beautiful for my fair skin tone. My personal favorite is the peach shade, as it serves as a great warm blush option. I like that these are not super pigmented, cause I find them easier to work with when they're like that. You have to build them up a little bit sometimes, but I can get past that. For $6, I'm really pleased with this product.

on 8/7/2017 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love the orangey bronzey color in the palette so much enough to repurchase again if I ever run out. The other colors dont exactly suit my skintone too well. I do think its very pigmented and easy to blend out.

on 6/11/2017 10:34:00 PM

I'm not super impressed by this blush palette. It may work (and according to the reviews, it does) for others, just not for me. I find the formula a bit chalky and hard to blend out. It is more difficult to apply as it is not very pigmented. But my least favorite aspect of the palette is the colours. They are a bit too bright and Barbie/bubblegum pink for my taste. I feel like they make me look like a clown. On the bright side it does last quite well throughout the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Price is right, packaging is on point with the large mirror included. The pigmentation is so great that one dib of the brush is almost too much product. Don't worry if you look like a clown at first; the powder is so smooth that properly blending any of these shades out is no problem. There are 2 brighter matte shades, one matte coral and another hot pink shade with tons of fine but never chunky glitter that never accentuates the look of my texture and large pores. These all work so well with any look.

on 7/18/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I normally love elf products. I was given this palette as a gift and while I think it would be great for the average person, it does not work for me at all.

In short, if you are like me and have ULTRA FAIR, PORCELAIN SKIN.... this will not work for you. NC/NW10 or lighter in Mac? Don't bother.

Highly pigmented powders are excellent when it comes to eyeshadows, but as a blush? Can't use them. Even if I barely touch my brush to the pan and tap off the excess, I still end up with wayyyy too much pigment on my face. If the colors were much, much lighter it might work... but as they are I just can't use them. The palette is just collecting dust in my bin now.

If you have a regular light to medium skin tone (read: most brands have a foundation/concealer in your color), this will probably be fantastic for you! But extra pale girls, stay away.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I got a bad copy. While everyone says its amazingly pigmented, easily blendable and such, to me it seemed the other way around. I swatched it on my hands, and barely any pigment came out. When i apply it on my face, you can barely see it. I will repurchase for the sole purpose that I believe It had a deffect.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This super cheap palette is impressive - not only does it have good pigment and color, but it also lasts most of the day. The only thing I find wrong is it blends poorly. I can see blush from one or two rubs in the pan but the small pan size makes it hard to load a brush, and it leaves a visible line of blush that I have to blend like crazy. I need to try a bigger brush, maybe even deal with the fact it may pick up a little color from neighboring pans. I got some fading by the end of my 11 hr day.
Anyway, the palette is a boring black plastic that is nice for a cheap palette, and the ability to pop out the squares and customize it with other elf palettes makes it attractive. Like I said, the pans are small, I find this to be a little bit of a pita to work out of. But, if for some reason I had to get a few makeup items on the cheap, I would definitely get this for my blush.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this palette! I love the versatility of the colors. Also, the pans can pop out, so you can mix and match with their other 4 pan palettes. The colors are vibrant and long lasting on the skin. A little bit goes a long way, making it extremely cost effective. It's a great palette overall! Plus, a huge mirror!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is an awesome blush palette, and ridiculously cheap. I got this at approximately $8AUD which is an excellent price. The blushes and packaging are very high quality howver. The palette is sturdy, and even comes with a mirror on the underside of the lid, which is a huge plus. The pans of the four blushes are removalable so you can mix and match. The blushes a highly pigmented and last a long time on the skin. They do not fade on me throughout the day. The quality is consistent across all four shades. A little goes a long way so this palette will last an exceptionally long time. The for shades are a peach, a shimmery coral (similarly to Nars Super Orgasm) a light cool pink and a slightly darker warm pink. All four shades are flattering on my NC20 skin. This product is one I reach for a lot as it is so versatile and perfect for many different looks. It is also great to travel with due to the sturdy packaging and built in mirror. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to build up their blush collection.

on 3/26/2017 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I heard good things about this palette and since it wasn't expensive it didn't hurt to try it out myself. I liked the colors that were available (4 unique colors) and they come in a nice case that is a great size. The mirror is a great size too, super clear. Would definitely recommend this to anyone, great value and product.