Organix South TheraNeem Naturals Neem Liquid Soap

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

We moved from a northern location to a southern location and my skin went a bit nutso. I was itching so bad I couldn't sleep, it was just plain crazy. I read on the boards that Neem products could help so I decided to give this a try. It's a very thin liquid and has just a wee bit of the neem smell to it, thankfully it dissipates in the shower. It lathers nicely and cleans skin well without drying or irritating and it did help with the itching. I most often used it with a soft cotton cloth in the shower being a bit careful as it is a very thin liquid so as to not waste the product. I also purchased the gel, lotion and shampoo. The gel is a nice light moisturizer whereas the lotion is a bit more moisturizing without being heavy. The shampoo cleans hair without stripping or drying but the aroma on this product was a bit heavy for my liking (although still effective). I am still using the liquid soap when I shave my legs (I use a shower puff and apply a thin layer of lather to shave) it keeps the red, bumpy skin that I can get from shaving at bay. So glad I tried these products when I needed them as they did/do help quite a bit.