Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown

4.5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Really great brow pomade that goes on well, last a long time and looks natural. I really love that there is a nice variety of shades too so its pretty easy to find one that works well.

I love how easily it blends into the hair and skin and glides on so well. Amazing product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why on earth did I wait so long to try this??? Okay, I still love the simplicity of using a brow pencil but I find myself having to set my brows with a brow gel which means an extra step in my super quick routine. Dipbrow doesn’t require a brow gel (at least I don’t need one) as this sets everything in place and doesn’t budge until I take it off. I love how easy this is to apply and the fact that it’s waterproof is a bonus. The texture is creamy and the product is very pigmented so very little is required to define the brows. Given how little is used the pot will last forever so the cost is actually not that bad. I imagine it will dry out long before it gets used up. It took a few tries before I mastered the art of using this product. It’s not like using a powder or a pencil, it’s very creamy, you need a super light hand otherwise you will end up looking comical. Once you get it down though, wow - perfect brows!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is hands down the best eyebrow product I ever used. It can be used for bold or natural look depending on how you like it. At the beginning, it was hard to draw natural eyebrows with this product, but it gets easier as time goes by, just make sure you use a light hand. It stays from morning through afternoon, fading in the area where I draw on my skin to resemble eyebrow hairs. It stays put on the area with eyebrow hair - and that's with me patting my face with water every now and then. I think it could stay put all day if you stay dry. I use this for my eyebrows and also as an eyeliner. I take one lippie off because it's so pricey. It does last, though. Mine lasts for over a year. I know you're supposed to throw this out after 6 months, but I had so much left and it was still working really well. Considering to repurchase.

on 2/17/2018 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is an amazing product a bit pricy but worth every penny its long lasting,looks natural does not make your brows stiff and crispy and one most amazing thing about this product is that it does not dry out and becomes hard if it feels a bit dry i just put some hot water in a container and drop the Pomade in and wa la ready to use and last a long time.amazing product.

on 2/15/2018 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG brow product. Perfect for my nc 25 and yellow toned skin and my dark brown hair. The application is a bit tricky. But using this with a stiff eyebrow brush and spoolie (i use the masami shouko one) will set ur expectation high on trying other brow products. Eventho its quite pricey, i can use mine up to 1 year (on daily basis use) or whenever the pomade got dried

on 11/1/2017 7:21:00 PM

I feel a bit disappointed with this to be honest. After seeing all the hype, I finally caved in and bought this. Being someone who's a bit of a perfectionist and a bit obsessive about my eyebrows looking just right, this was all wrong. Ended up with the heavy, comedy looking eyebrows that drives me insane. I just can't get a happy medium with it. However, I will keep persevering as it cost me so much I'm determined to get it to work!

on 5/29/2017 1:28:00 PM

This is probably my favourite makeup product that I own. I have blonde, unbelievably sparse brows and this transforms my them into instagram brows. So easy to use, lasts forever I'm on the same pot I brought last July! Such a lovely shade range and lasts all day, doesn't smudge or fade but still easy to remove. Cannot fault this.
Tip: if your pot begins to try out slightly like mine, add a small drop of baby oil, mix and it's good as new again or you can also do this if you find your product too stiff to apply.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a miss for me. I found the product hard to control and it dried up really quickly, which is a huge let down when you pay for a product.

on 4/27/2017 12:30:00 AM

PSA! -This is best used with some control and restraint! I use this every day, but only a small amount is needed to create a natural looking and beautifully shaped brow. Alas, I have borne witness to a shocking number of MU enthusiasts who cake this on very heavily.

Overall I love this product, it is smooth and beautiful to apply :)

on 4/13/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for around 6 months now and I now know that this is my go-to-brow product!! I'm a massive brow junkie (I've been drawing my brows everyday for about 4 years now) and this is the best I've ever used. It lasts all day, which I'm very happy about because even though my skin is so oily the product just will not budge!! The pigmentation is amazing, a little goes a long way and I just knew it would be an amazing product (the jar was really heavy to when I initially bought it so I knew that it was going to be a boujee but great). I was also so happy about purchasing this because the color matched me perfectly and all I did was used the swatches that I found on google images to match me to this color.

The texture is creamy and smooth which I really enjoy because that means that I can blend it into my natural brows well but I can also draw them on really easily. For smell of this product, when you take a sniff of it from the jar there is quite a subtle sent but once you are actually drawing on your eyebrows there is absolutely no scent at all.

The only problems that I have with this product is that it's so freaking pricey!!! No matter what age you are this will ALWAYS be a cut in your budget, but for the fact that a little goes a long way I think that a pot could last you quite a long time.