Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown

4.5

on 2/17/2018 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is an amazing product a bit pricy but worth every penny its long lasting,looks natural does not make your brows stiff and crispy and one most amazing thing about this product is that it does not dry out and becomes hard if it feels a bit dry i just put some hot water in a container and drop the Pomade in and wa la ready to use and last a long time.amazing product.

on 2/15/2018 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG brow product. Perfect for my nc 25 and yellow toned skin and my dark brown hair. The application is a bit tricky. But using this with a stiff eyebrow brush and spoolie (i use the masami shouko one) will set ur expectation high on trying other brow products. Eventho its quite pricey, i can use mine up to 1 year (on daily basis use) or whenever the pomade got dried

on 11/1/2017 7:21:00 PM

I feel a bit disappointed with this to be honest. After seeing all the hype, I finally caved in and bought this. Being someone who's a bit of a perfectionist and a bit obsessive about my eyebrows looking just right, this was all wrong. Ended up with the heavy, comedy looking eyebrows that drives me insane. I just can't get a happy medium with it. However, I will keep persevering as it cost me so much I'm determined to get it to work!

on 5/29/2017 1:28:00 PM

This is probably my favourite makeup product that I own. I have blonde, unbelievably sparse brows and this transforms my them into instagram brows. So easy to use, lasts forever I'm on the same pot I brought last July! Such a lovely shade range and lasts all day, doesn't smudge or fade but still easy to remove. Cannot fault this.
Tip: if your pot begins to try out slightly like mine, add a small drop of baby oil, mix and it's good as new again or you can also do this if you find your product too stiff to apply.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a miss for me. I found the product hard to control and it dried up really quickly, which is a huge let down when you pay for a product.

on 4/27/2017 12:30:00 AM

PSA! -This is best used with some control and restraint! I use this every day, but only a small amount is needed to create a natural looking and beautifully shaped brow. Alas, I have borne witness to a shocking number of MU enthusiasts who cake this on very heavily.

Overall I love this product, it is smooth and beautiful to apply :)

on 4/13/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for around 6 months now and I now know that this is my go-to-brow product!! I'm a massive brow junkie (I've been drawing my brows everyday for about 4 years now) and this is the best I've ever used. It lasts all day, which I'm very happy about because even though my skin is so oily the product just will not budge!! The pigmentation is amazing, a little goes a long way and I just knew it would be an amazing product (the jar was really heavy to when I initially bought it so I knew that it was going to be a boujee but great). I was also so happy about purchasing this because the color matched me perfectly and all I did was used the swatches that I found on google images to match me to this color.

The texture is creamy and smooth which I really enjoy because that means that I can blend it into my natural brows well but I can also draw them on really easily. For smell of this product, when you take a sniff of it from the jar there is quite a subtle sent but once you are actually drawing on your eyebrows there is absolutely no scent at all.

The only problems that I have with this product is that it's so freaking pricey!!! No matter what age you are this will ALWAYS be a cut in your budget, but for the fact that a little goes a long way I think that a pot could last you quite a long time.

As I mentioned in another review, "The dipbrow has been, and will always be, my HG brow product until my last breath on this earth." I was a little intimidated to use this product at first because I was worried my shaky hands would cake on too much product, but I found that it was very easy to apply and also build up (if desired). I was not blessed with brows, so it is absolutely paramount for the brows that I draw on to stay on until I'm ready to take my makeup off. Nothing compares to this product when it comes to lasting power. I have combo-oily skin, and this has stayed on through oil and sweat. Not to mention, that the jar lasts you forever... I didn't even get to finish the first one I bought before I opened my second one. (I bought a lighter shade that matched me better.) I use this product every. single. day. and I barely made it through half the jar when I opened the second one, and I had the first one for well over a year. Even then, the jar was still useable, and I had no issues with the product drying out. (Although, I will say that a few of my girlfriends did experience dry-out because they forgot to close their jars tightly.)

Overall, 10/10 product, and will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

This product was pretty amazing...for the first month. The color was too dark for me, but that was my own fault. The consistency was really buttery and easy to glide on, but after not too long, it became dry and cakey. I know I kept it closed up, so I don't know why it dried up so fast.

on 12/30/2016 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Really nice brow product. Pigmented and creamy, though it does dry up a bit so when it does, mix it around with something like a toothpick and it will be creamy again. This shade is perfect for me because its not too dark and its undertone isnt too warm (im looking at you, chocolate) It takes a bit of work to make a natural looking brow because its so intense, i usually use a brow pencil for quick days but the pomade is lovely for days i have more time. And it lasts a long time on my face :-)

Popular Brows Products