Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful CC Superfluid

No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've always found Soap & Glory's products to be luxurious and this proved no different! I've tried only one other CC cream before and it wasn't too bad, but I wanted something a bit more luxe, more as a treat to myself.

At first, the cream comes out orange (looking much too dark initially) and very runny. This does blend out well and adapts a bit more to your skin tone, although I have to stress that you really need to blend it well so there are no unblended orange streaks on your face.
It feels absolutely beautiful on the face and has a delicious scent - it felt quite luxurious on the face!

The finish is demi-matte but leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, much like your skin but better. It stays that way through the day and the colour doesn't fade too much. The coverage is light - just enough to minimise some redness and blueness (mainly blueness given the orange tinge), but enough to wear on its own if you're looking for natural coverage.

I was fine wearing on its own but you could, if you wanted to, wear it underneath your normal foundation to do its CC (colour-correct) action. Not a bad buy at all, one I enjoy wearing and would recommend!