Nude Skincare Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly

No Image

4.2

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Water, Glycerin, Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Limonene.

on 10/29/2016 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This product left residue on my face. I had to keep rinsing my skin but I always felt like it left stuff on. Also, it just loosened my eye makeup and made i messy. It did not remove it. I had lean on my coconut oil to finish the job,

on 7/14/2016 3:03:00 PM

This is a solid balmy type cleanser used on dry skin then turns milky upon contact with water. This gives a good massage and cleans away make up effectively. I enjoyed using this and on dry/light make up days this is the only thing I use. I won't repurchase since its virtually the same as the one by Boots but 4x the price. The quality of ingredients feels high however cleansing oils are getting cheaper these days and I would prefer to spend more on stuff that remains on my skin. If you are on the fence, give this a go, its a nice product and a real splurge.

Gives a radiant & extremely clean face!

My skin is very sensitive to any milky product, but this cleanser does not irritates or triggers any acne, (amazingly)!

It's relatively expensive for a cleanser, but the omega jelly is definitely not cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The BEST makeup cleanser i've ever used.
Takes off every little bit of my makeup, is not really heavy and doesn't leave a residue like many other balm cleansers. Does not break me out, lovely formula.

on 10/10/2015 10:13:00 AM

When it asked me the question about would I buy this again, I wished it had a "maybe." I went to Sephora looking for a face wash that was hydrating, wouldn't clog my giant pores, and would get the makeup off. I was looking for a one step process. The person suggested this. The price was steep at $38, but I'll gladly pay for something that works. I liked the ingredients as well.

I've used this about 3-4 times, mostly when I have heavier makeup on. I use a BB cream every day unless it's a special occasion, so I don't wear tons of primer and foundation, but I will dress up my eyes. I don't know if this is heavy duty because I don't have a need to remove long wear foundation, etc.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this work on my eye makeup. I don't wear waterproof, but i wear two types - Covergirl Lash Blast them Maybeline Falsies. It's like it can't even touch this. I try to get it to work and I'm worried I'm tugging at my lashes. I don't know if those are just really tough mascaras or what, but I'm annoyed that I have to follow up with something else.

Overall the product feels great on my skin and I haven't broken out. It seems to do a pretty good job on my makeup, minus the eye makeup. There also isn't alot of product in the tube for the price.

I will update it if I change my mind, but for me, this was a bit of a disappointment for the price and hype.

on 9/1/2015 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

UPDATE 2/2017: This has been impossible to find it the US for sometime now, which makes me SO SAD. I've realized that it's the only balm-type cleanser I've used thus far that does not cause congestion. I have tried to replace it with similar cleansers or oil cleansers with no luck.
Original review:
This is the best makeup remover I have tried for my skin (oily/dehydrated, sensitive, and clog/acne prone). It's non-stripping and gentle, plus it doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. I go through a tube quickly because I have to use quite a bit to get the slip I need to avoid tugging at my skin. Once it warms, it spreads fairly easily, but again I need quite a bit or I feel like I'm tugging at my skin. After gently massaging it into my skin and eyes to breakdown makeup, I add a little water to emulsify then rinse. After rinsing, I have to remove the slight residue with a soft cloth before moving onto my second cleanse. My skin feels clean and hydrated. I'd give it a 5 if it rinsed more cleanly and lasted longer.

Tip: Be sure to keep this out of the shower and away from water because if water gets into the tube, it will emulsify and turn milky.

on 4/19/2015 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very pleased with the product.
Takes off my makeup, moisturises and balances my skin.
Doesn't give me a rash - which is a very good thing, because my skin is crazy sensitive.

on 4/4/2015 5:16:00 PM

One of the best make-up removers, which is natural, doesn't smell like chemicals and also balances and moisturises and hydrates my skin.
Love it :)

on 3/31/2015 6:18:00 AM

I've been pretty disappointed with Nude products overall. The Advanced Renewal Moisturiser and ProGenius Treatment didn't do much for my skin which is annoying given how expensive they are. However I had previously enjoyed their Cleansing Oil, finding it great for taking off makeup - my only issue with it was that it was really runny and therefore messy to use.

Enter the Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly - a product that has all the amazing-ness of the Cleansing Oil but is much less messy!

The product comes out as a sort of opaque balm (I think jelly is a misnomer) which is imbued with all sorts of lovely omega oils. You use about a hazelnut sized amount and massage it into the skin. It's initially quite a thick consistency but once its been warmed by your hands/face it spreads really nicely. I actually think the consistency helps to remove makeup better as it forces you to really work the product into the skin. It gets rid of absolutely everything - including waterproof mascara and bright long-wear lipstick.

Once you've given your face a nice massage you can either add a bit of warm water, creating a lovely milky emulsion, or wipe it off then and there with a warm flannel/muslin cloth. To previous reviewers who complained about breakouts - you should always remove any oil based cleanser with a washcloth/flannel/muslin cloth. Just rinsing your face will never remove all the product as oil is not water soluble and the oily film left behind could definitely cause breakouts.

The result is lovely, nourished, clean skin that doesn't feel dry or tight in the slightest. I think any skin type could use this and I am particularly happy about the fact that this product doesn't contain mineral oil like a lot of other oil/balm cleansers! The packaging is also great - nice, easy to use tube that would be ideal for travel.

on 3/25/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is far from a "perfect cleanse" if it leaves a thick layer of residue on your face! I use primarily cleansing oil in the evenings to take off my makeup (currently, either DHC or Tatcha) and liked how this removed makeup, including waterproof mascara. It had a thick gel consistency that was lightly scented. However, it didn't feel like it rinsed away completely so I had to follow up with a second cleanser. In the morning I woke up to several tiny whiteheads sprinkled throughout my face. I'll be sticking to my usual cleansing oils.