It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
No-Tug Waterproof Gel EyelinerNo-Tug Waterproof Gel EyelinerNo-Tug Waterproof Gel EyelinerNo-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

2.9

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Goes on really smooth and is an automatic liner, no worries on sharpening. Major issue is that it collect in the inner corners really fast and obviously, major no no.

on 4/4/2018 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Okay.. So maybe I waited too long to use or something..... No... I waited two weeks, that's not too long. I had the black. The top part crumbled off and the rest of the pencil tugged like crazy. Color was not wanting to glide onto skin at all. I tried warming up in hand and that didn't work but what was left on my hand was a tar like mess and took quite awhile to get off. I ended up using oil to break it down more and then dawn dish soap to wash away. This is the first eyeliner I have ever throw right in the trash. There was just no way to make that pencil work. I wonder if it was a dud or what because I've seen other good reviews, but I'll be safe and just stick to Sephora pencils or drugstore.

on 8/8/2017 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have the black. It's the only black pencil I have ever tried that doesn't smudge. Truly lasts all day - I've tested it for over 12 hours and it didn't budge. Glides on the eyes beautifully. I am extremely picky with eyeliners and I will always repurchase this. It's the best in its class.

on 5/28/2017 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a set of two in a coppery brown and black. Tried once. When I lined my upper eyelid (very close to lashes), the liner transferred to lower lashes. Also, since this is waterproof, it stiffened my lashes so that applying mascara was impossible! I had a thin line, but the mascara brush wouldn't go through the liner. Not sure of the shade name but the coppery brown was a great shade. Unfortunately, not useable for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Black/Brown shade. This lasts very well on me. Longer than most HE liners. Note for sensitives: This is absolutely one of the better ones. I would say ALMOST non allergenic. I am allergic to about 95% of pencil eyeliners, so this is huge. The no tug claim is quite true--it is very creamy and fairly easy to apply. Also, the shade is flattering yet still dark. Some black brown shades are harsh on my NW15/ almost neutral skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this in both the navy and the gray shade in 2014. The navy crumbled on me just from sitting in my vanity when all of my other products remained in pristine condition. I would use the gray regularly and store it in my makeup bag. The packaging/design of the eyeliner is not ideal since it it melts slightly, it will stop twisting up. I will stick with Urban Decay and I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I bought this for sgd34 from sephora.

I have to say I love love love this product! I got 2 tubes of it 1 in slate and another in 1 in black brown.

This eyeliner glides on so easily and takes about a min to set after that it doesn't smudge or budge at all. I love it and yes I'll buy it over and over again.

This had bested my Dior eyeliner!

I got 1 of these in Black in a ~3" size. I will be so sad when I use this up. Coz it takes me awhile to use up an eyeliner but I don't have fundage to replace this. I don't even know where it is sold (Ulta?). It is perf for water/tightline I find it to be water resistant (not sure if this claims to WP). This is the niftiest little thing. I rub it on its side to make a sharp like on my waterline it can get a little obtuse but that's my hack for keeping it usuable. I hope some1 can benefit from my little hack. Get this eyeliner, it's awesome but I won't be replacing coz of cost. I don't think of It Cosmetics as a prestige brand.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Awful product. This is supposed to be waterproof. Ha! On what planet? Immediately starts fading and smearing. Yes, it did go on smoothly without tugging. But who cares if the product is gone at the end of a few hours. Retails for $22. Skip this.

on 10/12/2016 6:44:00 PM

The crayon popped out before I even used it. and when I put it back in, it broke. Poor design not suitable for those rushed mornings. Crumbly texture. Equivalent to the Sephora branded eyeliners without the hefty price tag. Not worth it at all! Decent lasting power though.