no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I bought this foundation when it went on massive sale on Space NK. I didn't own anything by the brand and was curious to try a new complexion product. When I first saw the consistency, I thought this would be wayyy to thick for my oily, congestion-prone skin. However, it's rather "mousse-y" and blends extremely easily. The shade Vanilla is perfect for my skin. It's not a light foundation. I would say it's medium to full coverage, and a little bit goes a very long way. It brings a lot of evenness to the skin and makes it look really nice. I don't use it every day- I'd say that it might be better for nights out and special occasions, because it's way heavier than what I usually wear. I use a brush or my fingers, and both work. It blurs pores and imperfections more than any other foundation I've ever used. It's definitely more noticeable than my other foundations, but not in a bad way. It looks and feels dewy, but not tacky, and sets very quickly to a beautiful finish. I didn't find that it made me oilier than usual after I set it with powder. I'm very pleasantly surprised. I'm not 100% sure I'd repurchase at full price, but I find it very lovely and I think that if you're in need of coverage and like a perfect-looking base, rather than the look of natural skin, this is definitely for you.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is my holy grail foundation. Smooth like silk, radiant. Light to medium coverage. Resistant to heavy sweating in the summer ( it does not even move). Perfect for dry skin since it does not stick to the dry areas of the skin. Just beautiful....

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

This is a perfect foundaiton for winter and /or normal dry skins. Beautiful pacakging, pump dispenser, it is a luxury item. The color selection is good , leaning toward the yellow underones (whis matches most of the humarn population): Linen 05 is good for fair skin around NC12-15; I got matched to 10 Bamboo which seems to be very dark in the tube but then blended it sheers out and is perfect for a NC - NW-20. I also own Weath that wil be perfct whe I tan a bit (matches a NC NW 25) It has a superb dewy finish, luinious and fresh. Medium coverage, you'll need to powder to fix it and to make it last longer if you are a combo skin. The finish is super elegant and natural and I love that is packed with antioxidants and good ingredients for your skin! This is a treatment moe than a foundation. The only con: it is expensive, but it's the same with all the other Eve Lom items. A must try!

About reviewer (1019 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0
from

4 years ago

Starts off quite nicely and does a fine job of blurring minor imperfections. However, after a few hours this turned really oily on my skin which is not oil prone. Looked way too dewy for my liking unfortunately.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I really like it. I got matched in Space NK recently and I find it a very 'skin-like' natural foundation. I have maturing, dryish skin and was pleasantly surprised by this - the colour Vanilla (No.4) being a perfect match. It blends nicely using fingers and just looks like my skin yet better. Can't ask for anything more than that...!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

5 years ago

I like Eve Lom cleanser, primer, and tinted moisturizer. I had high hopes for the foundation... but it just does not work on me no matter how much I've tried it with different applications (brush, hand, and beauty blender sponge). Usually, applying with a beauty blender will do the trick. But this foundation just won't settle on my skin. I find it too rich for my skin and it just stays on top of my skin and makes me look like I'm wearing a foundation. I gave this foundation to my mom (60 years old) and she seems to like it although not as much as her cld de peau foundation. Maybe this foundation is for mature skin... It just doesn't work for me and it is super expensive. I'm giving it two stars because my mom seems to be able to wear it so maybe it is more suitable for a mature skin type.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35