Clé de Peau Beauté Teint Controle Blanc

Clé de Peau Beauté Teint Controle Blanc

4.3

on 3/11/2018 6:02:00 AM

This is a nice luminizer primer that is great for cloudy, dark and dreary winter days. On sunny days, I much prefer to use it as a highlighter. The glow is beautiful, not glittery or tacky, and it doesn`t whiten the skin, so even darker complexions can use this. The reason I have hit no for repurchase is the exorbitant price. Korean cosmetics have loads of gorgeous primers like these at a fraction of the cost. Check out It! Primer from Banilla.Co, which retails at $14-16. It leans slightly more pink than this, but the overall effect is the same.

on 7/26/2017 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I apply this product after my moisturizer and then my foundation to give that brighter look so that I don't appear as tired and dull. It's obvious to me when I use the same foundation without this product as I can see a major difference. It pretty much makes me look radiant with this primer on. I only use a little and only on certain spots on my face. It's expensive as with everything by CdP. It's worth it though because I used a similar product by Chanel and it was cakey and aweful.

on 10/18/2014 9:52:00 AM

I found my holy grail primer. This make up base makes my face has an illuminating light from within. It is light and moisturizing and when used under the foundation (I use Cle de Peau Teint Naturel Satine Silky Cream Foundation), it makes my skin has a beautiful complexion. First time I wore it, I got compliments from 5 different people in one day! They all admire the complexion of my skin. The only downside of this is the price... it's quite expensive and I only use one pump for the whole face because I don't want to finish it so fast.