3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I was pleasantly surprised how nice this lipgloss was for the cost. I have ELUDE.Lovely nude pink. Very pigmented for a gloss. Not sticky.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have the shade bombshell, which I bought on a whim to receive free shipping on a purchase. I wasn't expecting all that much for the price but oh boy was I wrong. The colour is super pigmented, and while it did fade through the day, my lips maintained a light sheen of the colour even after eating and drinking. I used with and without a lip primer and the results were about the same, not enough extra colour when I was removing it to justify using one with this product, but I always use a paw paw ointment prior to application to stop my lips getting dry. The packaging could definitely be improved as it needs a precise brush to put on, and because I am an enormous klutz, I apply with lipliner before any powder so I can fix any little bits if I go outside the lipline. Overall there are better products on the market, but for the price this is great for everyday wear.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

4 years ago

Great pigmentation how ever there hard to apply you have to uses a lip brush and reapplying is hard as well . The packaging is very cheap and the product gets everywhere u just don't find my self reaching for these and I own 6

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

4 years ago

The only thing is too much product if you squeeze too hard other than that they are nice and the nudes seem to mattify while wearing. My favorites are whisper, elude and flirt. The brighter colors I like pin up. I would repurchase the three nudes but the brighter colors no because I dont wear them as often.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

5 years ago

I'm in love so much pigmentation and great texture and taste I've never tried Melted by Too Faced but a lot of reviewers said that this little gem is equally good or even better and for the price wow! you can't beat it! I can't afford the ones from Too Faced and I think I'm not the only one so this is a fantastic option!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I have 8 of these from a lite nude all the way to the deeper burgundy. For the price you cannot beat the pigmentation. They are not really like the Too Faced Melts to me more like an OCC lip tar. You can blend these for more colors. Wear time is about like any gloss. They are not sticky but a tad greasy so you need to watch the application or they will slide around on your lips. If you eat and drink you will need to re apply them. For mature lips this is liquid enough to sit on top and not creep into lip lines so your lips appear to be fuller and younger. HOWEVER if you have dry, chapped lips this isn't going to look so nice without exfoliation before you wear them. The only big fail for me is the applicator. It's like your basic lip gloss in a tube with a hole for the product to come out. The problem with this being so pigmented and the product being so fluid it's hard not to end up with clown lips trying to apply this. You really need to use a brush which makes it harder to tote with you for quick application. However in spite of that it's really worth a try. For the price, you get some really nice color.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

5 years ago

Sooo much better than Too Faced Melted lipstick. LA Girl lip paint is richly pigmented, creamy and has glossy sheen. It does dry out my lips though. Has peppermint oil in it, so there is a temporary minty tingle. Best applied with a lip brush. I have this in Pin up, which is a vibrant, deep red.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

5 years ago

I loooove these!!! checkout my review on Youtube <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQNUrXOTTMU"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQNUrXOTTMU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlond

5 years ago

I have heard great reviews on this product so might as well give this a try. I picked up two colors (tempt &amp; pin up) at a beauty supply store as a test run. i have to say I'm 100% hooked! very pigmented and when blotted (or fade) the lip paint stains your lip beautifully. this product is definitely a dupe for the OCC lip tar. I really just hate the packaging. the squeezey tube is not the best applicator out there &amp; I was warned beforehand over the minty smell. it's not overbearing but it does make my lips tingle a bit. however it's still a great purchased and I can't wait to pick up more colors when I got back to the store. p.s. make sure to wear lip liner to prevent any feathering

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0
from

5 years ago

I have 6 different shades, and my opinion of the product varies dramatically depending on the color. The lightest shades look absolutely disgusting on my lips. They're streaky and accentuate very line or flake you weren't even aware of. The darker shades, however, apply beautifully! A little goes a long way, so applying just a tiny bit with a lip brush is best. They do transfer a lot, but the darker shades kind of stain your lips, making the color last for at least several hours. They get a bit dry on the lips after a while. I personally can't stand the strong minty smell, and I think they're too high maintenance, so I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24