TheBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette
Enter Title

4.3

on 3/23/2017 12:51:00 PM

Excellent color payoff and staying power. Doesn't crease.

on 12/20/2016 10:57:00 PM

This palette is excellent I'm very happy with it! The shadows are so buttery and pigmented. I cannot get over how creamy some of the shadows are. Flirty is my favorite shade in the palette it's such a pretty pink with gold in it. It really makes my green eyes stand out. About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, and very cool undertones. This palette works well with my skintone. Also the texture of these shadows is so good. They are so buttery they almost come off creamy. They swatch beautifully and it translates to the eyes just as well. These are a breeze to blend out.

Other shades I like are Fearless which is the perfect base as its my exact lid colour. Fabulous has a beautiful yellow iridescent sheen to it. The mattes are excellent as well Fiesty is a great crease shade it's a cool or neutral light brown to me. All of these shadows are really well done Imo It's the perfect mix of textures from mattes to shimmer to metallic. I just love it! Whether you get this on sale or pay full price it's totally worth it. This is one palette I'm glad to have in my eyeshadow arsenal that's for sure. Recommended!

on 6/27/2016 8:06:00 PM

I love this palette! Here's why:
1. The shadows are very soft and apply smoothly. They blend out beautifully.
2. The color selections are very pretty, a lot of browns, golds, even a matte burgundy shade. I love nothing more in life than a good matte burgundy eyeshadow.
3. The packaging is adorable.
4. These are very affordable. I wear a lot of high end makeup and these are relatively cheap compared to most brands. You can always get these at overstock or occasionally at hautelook.com and they are at least 1/2 price.
5. The shimmery shades are stunning. These are far superior to the naked palettes. I have all the naked palettes and I never use them. I use theBalm nude palettes all the time.

on 9/30/2016 11:13:00 PM

A wonderful palette! I have Naked 2 and 3, and I almost never use them since I got this. The colors are great, they are soft, buildable, blendable, and beautiful colors. I got a single with the same cute packaging on a smaller scale, in an Ipsy bag. I fell in love instantly and HAD to get the full monty.

You can't go wrong with this, and with Christmas coming, this would make an excellent gift. The colors are pretty, but don't blare at you like some of the aggressively glittery or extremely dark Naked colors do in those palettes. Both the makeup addict, and someone who casually wears makeup would both love it.

I plan to save my pennies and get another of The Balm's palettes. I have been out of work two years, and my husband is struggling to pay for literally everything, so it is something I want to save up for, that's how much I love this one.

on 6/6/2016 8:11:00 AM

I like this palette! I have purchased NYX eye shadow before and tried Urban Decay's Naked and they just don't really suit me. My NYX palette is so powdery and when you try to put two or more colours to create that ~ombre effect~ they will eventually mix altogether. Naked is okay but it just doesn't suit my warm skin tone. Compared to them, The Balm's Nude Dude is a gem. It is so buttery and the colours stand out (except maybe fearless and fabulous because fearless is literally my skin colour). I've tried them on the back of my palm and some of the darker colours (friendly, fierce, and fine) stays there for 4 hours even though I've washed my hand. The brush is pretty good too. It really helps when you want to blend 2 or more colours.

on 10/3/2016 8:43:00 AM

This is my first eyeshadow palette. And I looove it so much! I'm in love not just because the cute packaging (yes, I'm packaging whore), but definitely because its quality. The texture is sooo buttery and the pigmentation is too good to be true. Enough said.

on 2/25/2016 6:37:00 PM

theBalm has really great and cute products! I have the Nude 'Tude and love that palette. This palette is just as pigmented and buttery. This palette has more light washed neutrals. Definitelly recommend to someone that wants to add to their eyeshadow palette collection.

I absolutely adore the fun packaging on this! Super cute.

Since I live in New Zealand, I had to purchase this online for $65NZD (free shipping though!) which is ridiculously expensive in my opinion.
When I first slid it out of it's cardboard case, I was disappointed to see how little product there was. I really like the flat compact shape, and the huge mirror. The brush has long ago been lost, because I didn't care for it at all.

The colours are okay. They all work really well together, but predictable me tends to avoid Fierce, and Fine. They are just too dark for my naturally timid daily eye shadow look. I adore the mix of shimmers and mattes. All of the shimmers apply excellently. The mattes are often quite difficult to blend. Every shade is brilliantly pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

I can't tell you how it feels on my skin, because I honestly can't feel it at all. It is lovely and light, with minimal fallout. Once you've applied it, DON'T TOUCH! Your beautiful masterpiece of an eyelid will become smudged and patchy. That being said, I don't use an eyelid primer.

This eye shadow pallete features an array of beautiful shades, plus that fun packaging we all expect from The Balm. However, I will not be repurchasing it because I think $65 is too much for the scant amount of product inside. If it was $45-$50, I'd definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are really good quality! the shadows stay on pretty much all day and the colours are simply beautiful, especially the gold one. It's quite expensive though, so I hope it will last a while. I don't use the brush included in the palette, so I'm not sure if its any good, since I use real-techniques, but I find the shadows simply far more beautiful than the less expensive ones.

on 3/25/2016 9:11:00 AM