Hildegard Braukmann Regenerative mask

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/12/2014 11:44:00 AM

This mask is designed for dry skin and for mature skin. Sometimes I have dry skin, especially in the winter so I thought I would give mask a chance.

They say- ,,The wellness vacation for damaged and challenged skin.
This face pack is rich in avocado oil, sea buckthorn oil and a range of other lipids of the skin active vitamins A and E.
With its intensive repair effect, this special vital complex helps the skin to regenerate quickly. It improves the capacity of the skin to retain moisture and reinforces its function as barrier giving the skin a smoother, firmer appearance.
The special composition of active substances ensures rapid and enduring regeneration of the skin.
Fatigued skin gains radiance and acquires a more rested and even look.
Used regularly, it prevents premature sagging and wrinkling of the skin.
Experience exclusive skin care with this advanced intense skin-care product with its superbly refreshing fragrance.

Active Agents: Avosterol , Sea buckthorn lipids , Lipodermol , Vitamin E , Kaolin .''

How to apply: ,,Apply twice a week thouroghly on cleansed skin. After 15 minutes remove with lukewarm compresses.''

It comes in ''to tear up'' 2 sachets of 7ml each.

I say- it smells like old woman cream but it is not disturbing. I do not like the consistency of this mask- it is very creamy and it feels heavy on my face. My face sweats underneath this mask and I couldn't wait to wash it off. It left a greasy film. It didn't do too much for my skin, it hydrated a little bit but I still had dry patches. Haven't seen any regeneration or healing or whatever they promise and I had better results with pure Seabuckthorn oil so I will not repurchase this mask.