Su-Man Purifying Cleansing Gel-Oil

Su-Man Purifying Cleansing Gel-Oil

4.3

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Linoleic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sucrose Dilaurate, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Eugenol, Limonene, Croton Lechleri Resin Powder Extract, Linolenic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract

on 7/21/2017 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Overall, this cleanser has a lot going for it. It has lots of really great anti-aging ingredients, lots of great oils, and is generally good at its job. It cleans out the pores quite well, and is decent at taking off makeup (although, if wearing a lot of eye makeup and/or waterproof mascara, I would use a separate makeup remover for that). Using it is a bit of a process - there is a YouTube video where the creator of the brand goes over the optimum way of applying it. It is therefore not for someone who just wants something quick and easy to get the job done. However, at the end of the day, I enjoy taking my time cleaning my face and going through my routine. Massaging it into the skin feels soothing, and the scent is pleasant.

Here is one problem with the product: It contains fragrance. That is pretty much the only reason I am not giving it 5 lippies, and also why I won't be repurchasing, since I want to move away from potentially irritating ingredients like fragrance in my skincare. But, it's a personal preference, so if fragrance doesn't bother you, no problem. Also, occasionally it feels like a light film is left on my skin after I use this. I am not sure why that is. It is not unpleasant, and in fact makes the skin feel even softer, but some people might find that annoying.

I would definitely recommend this for people who have dry skin and/or are into anti-aging products. Those with oily skin may also wanna check it out, since it contains linoleic acid, that is supposedly good for sebum regulation.

on 10/5/2016 12:12:00 PM

By far my favourite cleanser! The texture is smooth yet viscous enough not to slip off your hand and go to waste like so many other gel oil clensers(yikes). It glides on your skin like a dream and cleanses really thoroughly. I don't use makeup so I can't comment on its makeup cleansing abilities but it certainly thoroughly cleanses off the dirt from pollution and SPF and leaves my oily skin feeling cleansed and hydrated without stripping it of its natural oils.
The scent is also really refreshing and soothing, definitely will repurchase!

I purchased a starter set after Caroline Hirons recommended this. I was surprised at how light the gel was and very skeptical. 30 seconds later I was astounded how clean and how soft my face was! It had removed my face and eye makeup with no skin irritation or eye stinging. Its possible that if you wear very heavy makeup, you might need to double cleanse.
It is the softness of my skin that amazes me most about this product. It leave the skin glowing and ready. No shine gluggy film left behind.
There is a lovely soft feminine fragrance that I like- somehow I am reminded of coconut honey, rose and slight vanilla.
The only thing I do not like is the packaging. I like to stand my products upright but with this system it would mean that the dispenser is in contact with the surface. Ick.

on 3/6/2016 3:43:00 AM

Leaves my face nice and soft, with a certain radiance. Kinda annoying to use.. Takes awhile. It's a pretty thick gel when you start then after running it in for like 30 seconds it sort of dissolves and becomes more like an oil. Either way it removes all make up and leaves the face feeling rly nice but it's definitely not for lazy days or lazy girls.