Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

Filtered by skin type : Other
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

I purchased the travel sized spray and within a few months i had already finished it, now I normally cant finish fragrances, so you can imagine how much i love this scent.
I recently was at sephora and saw the dry oil for body and hair and tried it, now I wasn't able to smell it on myself because i was already testing out a few other scents. but anyway, a light spritz for both the oil and or fragrance is more than enough.
currently this is my favorite perfume, its sweet but not annoyingly sweet, perfect date night perfume.
this and a gucci guilty is currently my favorite

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is soooo addictive it must contain crack cocaine , the coffee nite stands out fir me first then I get flowers and vanilla in dry down. It's not the most amazing lasting power it wears away fairly quickly I just spray more coz I love it , howeve I bought mine half used on ebay so I'm less bothered as it was a good price if you paid full in shops it may piss u off a bit.
The bottle keeps getting picked up so I know it's a keeper.

i have the travel sized spray of this fragrance, i bought after falling in love with the sample from sephora.

it is a very strong fragrance, so if you are someone who likes light, soft, and airy fragrances, it is not the scent for you.

the scent is very sweet, and a tad musky in my opinion, which makes for a nice balance.

i wear this when i want to feel mysterious and sexy, this and the gucci bamboo are currently my top 2 fragrances when i want to feel this way.

i like to spray this on the back of my neck so that the pulse points there can release the fragance as time goes on. (also because i suffer from allergies, its not that wise to be smelling so much fragrance in general because it will aggravate it, and this way scent will still be on.

Popular Fragrances