Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

We went shopping for a TV. And my husband was really taken by the sales girls scent. I couldn't smell it. In the end I asked her what perfume she was wearing ? "Nothing today, I did put Black opium on yesterday when wearing this jacket" of course I bought it, and oh my it's gorgeous, tad sweet at first but after it settled slightly musky. My go to now. I will repurchase it lasts too, I'd do the usual on my wrists but never my neck. Squirt into my hair. Even my son asked what it was. Of course the hug. And my hair perfect

I purchased the travel sized spray and within a few months i had already finished it, now I normally cant finish fragrances, so you can imagine how much i love this scent.
I recently was at sephora and saw the dry oil for body and hair and tried it, now I wasn't able to smell it on myself because i was already testing out a few other scents. but anyway, a light spritz for both the oil and or fragrance is more than enough.
currently this is my favorite perfume, its sweet but not annoyingly sweet, perfect date night perfume.
this and a gucci guilty is currently my favorite

on 6/11/2016 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I took a chance on the body oil and I am smitten! Love it and even put it on before bed! warm and sweet spicy. But not too much.

i have the travel sized spray of this fragrance, i bought after falling in love with the sample from sephora.

it is a very strong fragrance, so if you are someone who likes light, soft, and airy fragrances, it is not the scent for you.

the scent is very sweet, and a tad musky in my opinion, which makes for a nice balance.

i wear this when i want to feel mysterious and sexy, this and the gucci bamboo are currently my top 2 fragrances when i want to feel this way.

i like to spray this on the back of my neck so that the pulse points there can release the fragance as time goes on. (also because i suffer from allergies, its not that wise to be smelling so much fragrance in general because it will aggravate it, and this way scent will still be on.

on 5/24/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This perfume is absolutely addictive and honestly, I feel that it is appropriate for all genders (well, any gender can wear any perfume, but you get my point). Its darker notes keep it from becoming a chemically one note department store fragrance, the kind that wild eyed women spray on you as you sprint through your local Nordstrom's in the vain hope you'll make it out unscathed.

On me, the patchouli and the coffee meld in to a beautiful, abiding warmth, a dark, sweet musk that hangs around me in a delicate cloud. There's something so intimate about the smell, something that brings to mind a speakeasy or a plush bedroom artfully undone after a night of passion. There's also a subtle edible quality, edging towards vanilla, or maybe a frangipane petit four.

I can't say enough good things about this scent. I will also add that I recommend the roller ball. Something about being able to press it directly in to skin makes it much better. When I had it spritzed on me at my Sephora, I didn't like it as much.

Popular Fragrances