Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder

No Image

on 12/14/2015 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is my absolute HG powder! My previous HG NARS Crystal Translucent Powder, but when Gucci came across my way, I changed my tastes immediately.
It is, indeed, super luxurious, the packaging looks elegant and classy, but the powder itself is what makes it so special. It's extremely soft, I don't think I have ever seen such a soft texture (and I've tried a LOT of powders: pressed, loose, meteorites, Chanel, Dior, TF, Estee Lauder, La Prairie, Burberry, Guerlain, MAC, Dolce Gabbana, oh yes I have tried a lot, but none was that finely milled). It goes superb on on the face, on top of the foundation, BB cream and even on bare face. It's not heavy, but it's not too light either. I think it delivers the perfect, luminous, healthy finish everyone is looking for.
I like to wear it on top of my Gucci foundation, they make such a good duo together. So, yeah, go and buy it. It is definitely one of the best powders out there, if not the best. I don't know how Gucci made it, but it developed a miracle in a little box of powder.

on 10/11/2014 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I am in love with this powder.It's very silky on skin and give me medium coverage.It lasts for about 6 hours and it's great for oily skin.It's a bit pricey but worth the money!It gives the skin healthy glow and doesn't feel dry at all.Cute and Luxury packaging!