Rimmel Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil

Rimmel Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil

3.0

on 10/7/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Poor mascara. Does not do anything. Waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sale Rimmel Mascara. Is it as good as the Curling Mascara? No. The brush is a big plastic Teddy Bear type and it advertises it volumizes and lengthens. Well, it lengthens but it sure doesn't volumize. You get thin, longer lashes and the brush is hard to get into the corners of the eyes. I have large eyes and it wasn't easy--if you have small eyes or narrow eyes, pass on this one. Lovely rose-gold or bronze case, looks good, non-irritating formula but just doesn't deliver much.

on 7/19/2016 7:32:00 PM

Had seen a lot of bad reviews for this one, but I was bored with the Maybelline choices, and decided to give it a try (also, had a few ExtraBucks at CVS). To borrow an old Sally Field line, 'I like it. I really like it.' I got extreme black. It goes on easily, with great separation of lashes. No clumps. Not a lot of drama, but I like a natural look. Stays on all day, even in humidity. Does not make my eyes burn or sting. Washes off easily with soap and water or a creamy cleanser. Love the packaging; I do not like a round cylinder that 'escapes' off of a bathroom counter, and lands on the floor. The brush is a bit big, but not a deal breaker. I can also see this being a good first mascara for a younger girl who does not need an overly-made-up look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I use this mascara I don't see any difference in my lashes. It is very hard to get off as it is waterproof too!!!

on 8/30/2016 3:27:00 PM

I found this a slightly disappointing product as I had high expectations about it. I wanted a mascara that would lengthen and define my lashes but was sadly unimpressed. I personally really liked the brush for applying and found it very similar to the 'They're real!' Mascara from benefit which i love. The mascara was very black and did show up on my lashes but I did not notice any lengthing or defining from the product. As well as that , after a day out i came back home to notice i had racoon eyes and mascara fallout under my eyes. I like the sleek packaging and the price but definitely not a winner in my books.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Very mixed bag with this one.
Generally I'd mark this as an OK mascara. Probably a tad better than the majority of other drugstore mascaras, but still not exactly fantastic.

Pros: Very dark color, definitely lengthens my lashes. Provided you put most of the mascara at the base of the lash and just brush over the ends maybe twice, it shows up looking like you have naturally dark, long lashes, which I assume is the intended effect. I'm not sure if it's the argan oil or whatever, but my lashes don't tend to be too damaged after I use this.

Cons: Although what I said about the damage above is a pretty moot point, considering the goddamn lengths you have to go to to get this stuff off. I know it's meant to be waterproof and all, but after using a cleansing lotion, micellar water on a cotton pad, and a dry cleansing formula, ITS STILL THERE. There's no way you're getting this off without ripping out your eyelashes in the process.
Also, if you use this more than like once on the ends, it starts clumping and it is a pain to remove the clumps without smudging the mascara or breaking off an eyelash.
And about halfway through the day it starts to fall underneath your eye. You can't really get rid of the undereye fallout without using like at least water, as it just smudges.

So overall, overpriced. Probably won't buy this again, but i have it now so.

Separated lashes well but zero length and no difference to curl even w using an eyelash curler. Paid only $7 and better than the clumping and ridiculous cost of both Cherry Blooms and Younique (3D). If you are blessed w long lashes you'll love this product. A nice, natural look.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE the packaging of this product, which is why I initially bought it.
The product however is mediocre, I have no huge issues with it. The consistency is very running, perhaps due to the argon oil so I found upon application I was more just combing my lashes with the brush rather then applying product. My lashes are already quite long and thick and I found it does not add a huge amount of length or noticeable volume.
Also when trying to remove it the product seems to never fully come off.
So overall
Positives are the packaging, the smell is not noticeable and also it doesnt go clumpy or fall off in pieces
Negative is the lack of noticeable difference due to runny/thin consistency

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan of this product.
It does separate and define my eyelashes really nicely, but the formula is very wet and as a consequence, it gets all over the place during application. I try to apply it neatly but end up with globs of mascara on my top and bottom lids, the inner corner, my waterline... everywhere. For me, having to use three q-tips to clean up after using it is too much hassle to make this mascara worth it when there are others that will give the same results. This could just be a problem with my application technique, but it's a really persistent and annoying problem for me.

on 1/24/2016 9:52:00 AM

This was my first Rimmel mascara I've tried. I was attracted to the packaging and the "argon oil". However , it didn't do anything to my eyelashes. Just made them feel heavy. I will not repurchase